Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ Ute

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Not sure if they have set a date or not, but it will be August sometime, pretty sure on a Sunday again. Just check the N.S.W area regularly for updates. And yeah, a fair few people have said they are going C4C. Was so much fun last year!

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
I got one of these, is it easy to put tips on both sides and who do i get an exhaust from?
The manual box in these is the best gearbox ever, i suggest you look into finding one. I dont think it increases power at all, your probably thinking of the high output motor in the VE. Wots the 2 hole mod u speak of?

destiny

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ
I got one of these, is it easy to put tips on both sides and who do i get an exhaust from?
The manual box in these is the best gearbox ever, i suggest you look into finding one. I dont think it increases power at all, your probably thinking of the high output motor in the VE. Wots the 2 hole mod u speak of?

the two hole mod is when you drill two massive holes in the back of your car, it helps the air that comes in thru the front exit out the back decreasing wind drag, and increasing the ayrodynamics of your car, which in turn helps you performance wise and fuel economy wise, im sure there is a how to guide with pictures here somewhere

robm56

Reaction score
Members Ride
ls1 vx ss sedan
steal some ss/hsv headlights. very effective mod.