Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My White sv6: ssl's, 6 speed, 19's.

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
IMG_0229.jpg

picked up this set of 19's for 500 bucks, one had a little bit of gutter rash but im stoked with how they look!

king sv6: sorry mate no i dont

uteaddict

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Series 2 Utility
hey bud looks great with the new rims. Did you get shortened shocks for the springs as well?

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
the new wheels look really nice man, go the white sv6's ;) might be lowering mine too

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
cheeers fellas,
ute addict, nah i didnt get shorter shocks, they seem to be fine on super lows. might need to get some in the near future though as im planning to go lower :)
yeah wattles the white sv6's rip! haha definitely the best colour in my opinion... not biased or anything.. haha

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
i think my tires are too big, looks like it'll scrub the tires if i go anylower? how big are yours?

lower all round? and can you get a close up of the tail lights? thinking of doing the same

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
they shouldnt, ive got 245/35/19s on mine and got sl springs in and it only scrubs a tiny bit when i go on like severly uneven roads or big bumps... btu it doesnt even matter. deffinitely need to get em rolled if im going lower tho.. yeah ill get ya a pic soon mate. and yes lower all round.. dont want it sitting looking up at the sky haha.

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
just put ssl's in the back yesterday. fuccking low. pics will be up soon. :))))