Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My White sv6: ssl's, 6 speed, 19's.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
hey mate was it worth paying like 50 bucks to cut the rear muffler out? I was thinking of doing it to my v6 storm s for time being until i get the $$$ for a decent exhaust, my mate who works at holden reckons itll sound the tits for a cheap price

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
hey mate was it worth paying like 50 bucks to cut the rear muffler out? I was thinking of doing it to my v6 storm s for time being until i get the $$$ for a decent exhaust, my mate who works at holden reckons itll sound the tits for a cheap price

yeah dude definitely worth it! it actually makes it pretty loud, im not even gonna bother with getting a decent exhaust now.. go for it mate!

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Nice car mate.
You're running SSL's and 19's yeah? If possible would you be able to measure from the top of the rear guard to the ground? I've got 16's and FE2 front SL rear atm, I'd like to know how low yours is compared to what I have now, cos I plan on going SSL rear, SL front when I get my 19's.
Cheers

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
yeah dude ill do it when it stops raining haha.

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
The product is called VHT NiteShades, you can get it from Autobarn. Just pop off your tail lights (much quicker than masking up the car) and spray away. Don't need clearcoat.