Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
It's a metallic grey, they'll have a metallic grey, you'll be sorted.

Strueth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Monaro
Yeah I know but I've seen it online it's nice but not what I ordered that's all I was getting at; after all it was only the odd $60k I shouldn't be concerned..

207 line

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSVR
Hey Marco - congrats on the purchase mate, did they show you the colour by any chance? The old colours are still on the website and my two local dealers insist they no nothing about this until end of December, actual cut and paste from her email from a week ago attached below.

"We have not received any information on the MY17 VF, as it stands, Prussian Steel is available on the VF, Son of A Gun grey is not available on the VF. Holden will make an announcement to Holden Dealers late December regarding the 2017 VF, so we will know more at that stage"

Given what the guys on here have tipped, and now the proof in the form of your order, how could I be sure what I've bought unless they have that colour on something else. I have put 2 grand down on a MY17 build and plated ute due 30 January 2017 in Prussian Steel which I can't see could be possible now.

i paid a visit to the plant at Elizabeth and veiwed a couple of US builds in Grey from the fence line. Looked great, made my mind up then. The dealer also said that the colour is similar to the Captiva Grey.

Strueth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Monaro
Thanks everyone, it's not a deal breaker and I don't mean to sound like I'm carrying on about it, it just isn't right that I'm not being afforded that info from the dealer which in essence would seem to have placed herself in a breach of contract position if on the day I stood my ground and didn't like the colour. Marcos' dealer must be up to speed with both the current offerings and I guess mine isn't and I leave it at that, though will certainly checkout captive grey etc.

bLackjackj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I thought that the limited Editions ie M.E. or B.E. would not be in limited numbers as Holden has undertaken an obligation to fulfill all orders before end of production in Oct. 2017. Is that right?

That is correct.

There is a Dealer meeting next week to discuss the '17 Commodore, but you didn't here that from me.

As mentioned '17 orders are not yet available to the general public, neither has it been 'officially announced yet'.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
That is correct.

There is a Dealer meeting next week to discuss the '17 Commodore, but you didn't here that from me.

As mentioned '17 orders are not yet available to the general public, neither has it been 'officially announced yet'.
Thanks bLackjackj
As Sargent Schultz would say:
"I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!"

Strueth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Monaro
That is correct.

Hey Jack - I'm the general public and have a MY17 plated car on order .. build supposed to start 4 Jan and estimated delivery 30 Jan. I have a feeling this sheila i'm dealing with needs to join the forum and get a clue from Schultzy and the other blokes on here about he program before the war ends and Klink disappears for good.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Light my fire and Son of a gun sitting in the lot