Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mylink replaced

PH1LTHY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Series 2
It’s the standard facia in the car,
I just did the button delete ,
screen surround for the time being and all mounting brackets ,

The Rr2 also retains heated seats function and HU display depending on the settings a person does
Ahhhh ok, thanks.

Can the buttons be left in or does that interfere with anything? If need to be removed where do you get the blanking plate? Thanks for your help

LyLy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2 sv6 ute
Ahhhh ok, thanks.

Can the buttons be left in or does that interfere with anything? If need to be removed where do you get the blanking plate? Thanks for your help
It comes down to personal choice, because every owner has different ideas for their dash layout,
I would suggest you do more R&D to get the results you’re happy with

PH1LTHY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Series 2
I'm happy with the RR2/ headunit method I think from what i've researched its the simplest way to achieve what I want. You were just the first person I'd seen actually do it. Was more just questions on fitment of Headunit. in terms of it just slotted right in or if you had to mod anything

LyLy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2 sv6 ute
I'm happy with the RR2/ headunit method I think from what i've researched its the simplest way to achieve what I want. You were just the first person I'd seen actually do it. Was more just questions on fitment of Headunit. in terms of it just slotted right in or if you had to mod anything
There’s no modification , meaning no cutting anything in the car ,
but you need to make brackets for mounting also to include space for the extra wiring

everything I’ve done is plug and play, but remember I have not finished my dash layout yet as mentioned in previous posts

PH1LTHY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Series 2
There’s no modification , meaning no cutting anything in the car ,
but you need to make brackets for mounting also to include space for the extra wiring

everything I’ve done is plug and play, but remember I have not finished my dash layout yet as mentioned in previous posts
Good to know with the no cutting.
Thanks for the insight, appreciated