Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nastyness at the traffic lights.

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.2ltr car
I was really annoyed last night when i had pole position at the traffic lights, and a bloody motorbike muscled its way to the front, rather than accepting his position in the queue. So i said bugger it and sat right behind him. As he put his throttle down i just continued to sit on his rear wheel.

I dont normally behave in this way, but ive just had enough of motorbikes.b :bop:

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
yeh! i hate the c*nt motorbike riders who do that! if im at the front and i see them coming i try move my car closest to the middle of the lane to cut them off lol

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON
Be kind to your fellow motorist...

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.2ltr car
im normally kind, but this time not. I guess after poor mr motorbike having car behind him got my point accross.

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
We are not allowed to villify monkeys on horseback.

It's all our fault apparently.

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
the thing is though you even get cop bikes playing the same trick to go to the front of the queue at an interestion, so guess by the two wheeled fraternity its considered proper practise

R

rattattack1313

Mr Thoughtfull.......since when were you a cop, mate????? I know "White-lining_ is illegal, but if you were riding that bike, you would probably do that too....( after getting nearly run off the road etc etc ...that happens to motorcyclists).........You would sleep well at night ......if he came off and you ran over him?? Drive that close behind me on my bike, and I would end up following you....and then we would see some, hey??????Motorcyclists have a hard enough time on the road , without idiots like you doing idiot things like that......Try that behind a Rebel or a Hells Angel, mate........you become a "statistic"..........

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
Rat, I know what your saying but I think the opinions on Motorcyclists have been tainted by those riders who don't show respect on the road or take risks that are dangerous amongst cars. I can't condone reciprocal behaviour, but i can understand the frustration of Mr Thoughtful.

Every time a bike v car post comes up all over the web it is never amicable and turns into an us v them type thread. If we can't sensibly comment here then no wonder we can't live happily on the road.

I'ts not about one group over another but rather that ALL road users use their nouse and show some thought in ther on road behaviour, even Angels or Rebels.

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
yeah, i wouldn't f*ck with anyone on a harley, only sports bike dudes, they are relativey harmless lol but apart from being annoying when they do creep up the middle of the road, it is also dangerous as there is no "lane" there. especially when there is a corner ahead (like turning at traffic lights).

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
It's sad the amount of disrespect bike riders have to put up with. Nobody looks out for them, and 99% of the accidents they get into are because of idiots in cars who don't look where they're going. I say let them creep up the the front at the traffic lights - it'll save them from one bunch of unobservant soccer mums and blind pensioners. Let them cause their own accidents, and like Ratt said - you would probably do the same thing if you were on a bike. You see an opportunity, you take it. Just like overtaking that little old guy in his 120B doing 50 in the 80 zone.