Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nastyness at the traffic lights.

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
if you were on a motor bike wouldnt you scoot to the front of the lights... i mean come on if it fustrates you that much maybe you should get a bike licence see how motorists treat you and then reasses the situation

R

rattattack1313

I doubt he wouls survive the 1st 2 months , mate......

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.2ltr car
danm............

OK ill go only if you say the following. mr Thoughtfull is very Thoughtfull to all and sundry.

R

rattattack1313

Thread closed untill he leaves.....

Re-opened........ :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

NHS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
i don't see what people find annoying about bikes going to the front when we are all sitting at the lights. Monday morning peak hour traffic, when a bike passes me to get to the front all im thinking is i wish i had a bike! :D

Bikes usually take off faster as well so its not like they hold up traffic. I just don’t see what irritates people :confused:

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Jealousy ;).

I also wish I had a bike and could ride it to work, but the two things stopping me are a) I can't afford one and b) I don't wanna be killed by someone who doesn't check their mirrors when they change lanes ;).

R

rattattack1313

Like you say, mate.... I think they are jealous.............Wombat will agree with me here.......(and on a lot of what I have written in this post, I think...).......