Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathan's berlina II

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Exhuast paid off today, should be here sometime next week :D Reback 2.5" cat back.
Bought some things today to service, will take it into work on Saturday morning to make use of the hoists. Also bought some new Phillps globes. Decided this would be a much much cheaper option than HID. I will put them in tonight and see how I go.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Some new pictures with my new Philips 'Bluevision' globes. Taking car into work tomorrow morning to service and do wheel alignment and power steering flush.

Image5461.jpg

Image5471-1.jpg

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
JC sticker :D

Attachments

• Image556.jpg
    Image556.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Image555.jpg
    Image555.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 209

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
sticker looks good man, if you need any more for mates or for other JC members that you come across on cruises let us know :) i'll still do em for the same price only the post will be a lot cheaper.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
What's the go with these globes? Are they just brighter? The ones on my VS are pretty dull.

They are a brighter white than normal globes, still the same distance as normal ones though they allow you to pick up reflective things like street signs much easier.

Put my exhaust on today, sounds so good, now just need a tip lol.
Also took my seat covers off, now back to stock, seats are a bit dull but I will shampoo them soon hopefully. Gave the interior a nice clean aswell :D

mguerrera

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec.
There's a set of internationals being sold on Street Commodores, i cant directly link you to them but give em a search in the for sale section

Tys1991

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vs berlina, Holden vs s ute
Currently awaiting economic crisis money from K.Rudd..budgeted already, if everything thing goes to plan, should end up with a new 2.5" catback exhaust, window tint and some REAL silver interceptors with fat rubber.
IF ALL GOES TO PLAN lol

thats exactly what i want to do :)

good work bro i like your ideas

you going for the bt1 look ?

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
thats exactly what i want to do :)

good work bro i like your ideas

you going for the bt1 look ?

Thanks mate.
Nah not exactly going for the bt1 look, just something that will look good/simple. I'm not a fan of flashy or big rims, so won't settle for any wheels that isn't genuine Holden. Chaser rims are easy enough for the time being, cause tyres are cheap and I reckon it gives the car a mean stance.