Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NaY's VY

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Quick Photo i took, will checking out the surf

DSC_2280_zps0f0730bf.jpg

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Thats giving drawn a run for his money , height wise

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Car looks great! Can't wait to you lower it.. How's the ride with the lifted look?

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Car looks great! Can't wait to you lower it.. How's the ride with the lifted look?

Bit of Roll Here, and There, and a bit over there, and a bit here. o and a bit more roll when parallel parking

Few more pics, ( Shitty Iphone Ones ) picture of the roof after the paint correction i did over w /e ( after being in the rain for a few days ) This used to be covered in light scratches and swirls. Decent effort for my first attempt at using a machine polisher

IMG_0447_zps715d8299.jpg

and an eyecandy sticker, just to keep you all happy :p - and probably the last time i will be able to get down my Cousins driveway. Believe it or not it scraped today getting out of the driveway. No wonder he has a lift kit on his navara

IMG_0419_zpsa5dfba58.jpg

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
What is paint correction?

o_O - Suitable that your asking the question :p

Also known as machine polishing, paintwork correction is the reduction or removal of marks in the top layer of paint to produce a more refined finish.

Paint correction can involve either the hand or machine application of varying grades of cleanser, polish or compound. The majority of work is usually done with rotary machine polishers to get the best level of correction.

So basically, Claying your Car - Removing all contaminants.
Polishing the car with multiple levels of cutting compounds and finishing compounds to remove scratches, swirls, holograms ect.
and then finishing with a sealant or wax :)

Im teaching myself atm, so in a few months il give it another crack and try remove the deeper scratches and swirls in certain area's, But for my first go i am fairly happy as i have removed majority of swirls and scratches from the paint :)