Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need paint help...'man pink'

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
its out there... reminds me of the colour of the new F*** fiesta on the add

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Yeah the new Fiesta is Magenta, it's a 500 pound option ontop of Metallic. Ford Australia aren't bringing that colour here they rekcon no one in Australia will want it yet they have no problem sticking it on the adds, but it's the second most popular colour in England and you can get it in NZ. Go figure :)

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
i will have to watch that ad properly then when its on... man-genta gatta luv it, now thats a pearla bahaha...thanks guys

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
well thats a bugger then hey betts, would have been nice if someone has found the colour i was talkin about. and yeah it would be a awesome colour for a speedboat...lmfao.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
lol thats good.
I think cos it was originally a 'muscle car' they aimed the concept more at males... if it was any other colour that is. The colour scheme (remember the white interior?) wasn't so typically blokey, so i'm pretty sure they nicknamed it that. i'll tell everyone now my shirt isn't pink, it's mangenta rofl
I'm sorry if you do wear pink sorry sorry MANgenta i personally think (baby) pink is not a mans colour, any who i do think that this torana is nothing at all like the good old days (but really what car is?). i could honestly say i prob would do anything to get my hands on the TT36. the white leather interior just sets the outside colour off but i would never have nor will i ever sit on white leather. it has been a car that i have never been able to get out of my head since seeing it, not sure why it has just stuck not really sure if thats a good thing or bad thing but anyway thanks heaps and for the giggles hehe.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
I'm sorry if you do wear pink sorry sorry MANgenta i personally think (baby) pink is not a mans colour, any who i do think that this torana is nothing at all like the good old days (but really what car is?). i could honestly say i prob would do anything to get my hands on the TT36. the white leather interior just sets the outside colour off but i would never have nor will i ever sit on white leather. it has been a car that i have never been able to get out of my head since seeing it, not sure why it has just stuck not really sure if thats a good thing or bad thing but anyway thanks heaps and for the giggles hehe.

lol nbo probs bud, don't wear it anymore, shirts don't fit! bahaha over the whole "pink is in" thing anyway
yes i agree, some good laughs. ;)

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
it's gotta be a tuff car to wear pink, think of the burnout LJ 'front n back' blown hot pink torrie. You would question that colour but it's gotta be a tuff car.

P.S. doesn't any1 rememberthe mangenta "pink" VE commodore at the motor show, i think it was a ute. does any1 have pictures of it?