Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Neons-the Truth

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
MoSkA said:
All I wanted to know is if you've driven a Holden, if you haven't then thats why you're content with a F**D.

God do we really haveto go through this...

Well yeah of course I have, in the V8 department the holdens are alot better, but in the 6 department, they are not even in the same league as the ford i6. (Don't even try to claim that the v6 is superior...). Hell, an EA manual mpfi 6 was only a fraction of a second behind holden's hero car at the time, the VN SS (manual), and was only about 0.1 seconds behind your beloved VL turbo's...

Seeing as your only 18 and ALL your mates drive holden's, i'd be safe in saying that you yourself have not driven that many different types of cars in your time, so your opinion doesn't really interest me...

I'm not going to argue anymore so just give it up...

Last edited:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Heres a hint, don't start an argument at all. The PAIR of you drop the line. Move on.

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
trunkrattler said:
Heres a hint, don't start an argument at all. The PAIR of you drop the line. Move on.

Agreed.......

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
MoSkA said:
Can you see a melways? I got a mate with a blue LED int light. He has to get out and use his headlights to see a melways.

One of my mates has the same thing and it sh!t's me up the wall especially if your trying to read something. In my car i've got a a blue sleeve over the main interior light but i left the other reading lights alone exactly for this reason...

R

rattattack1313

Can I read a Melways...lol...thats what the little spot lights are for !!!!.....(ooops !!!!!!!!repeat post !!!! sorryy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )...

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
ummm... what are melways :)

also to moska

"I don't use windscreen wipers, i just use the superior handling of the Ralliart to dodge the rain drops."

that is the best thing i have read lol :):):)

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Victorian Street Directory = Melways

I found out there's Sydway and Brisway as well.

Yeah it's a quote from an add on ebay selling like a 1989 Mitsushitty, he had a great way with words.

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
well, in brisbane, we have a couple, there's brisway and then theres refadex. refadex is sooo much better!!!

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
in west aussie, i have been informed, by police officer that they are not illegal as long as they are fitted 'out-of-sight' so that the actual neon (the tube) can not be seen (unless a head is poked under the car) to the passing patron