Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New 2011 ve ss thunder

Nervegas

Reaction score
Members Ride
'11 ve ss thunder ute
cant wait to get my na na na na badge on my ss thunder. wont get it till first week of august tho, they reckon they haven't begun rolling out the ss thunders yet
:/
well either way i've already signed and sealed the deal, now they just gotta deliver

MathoSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
cant wait to get my na na na na badge on my ss thunder. wont get it till first week of august tho, they reckon they haven't begun rolling out the ss thunders yet
well either way i've already signed and sealed the deal, now they just gotta deliver

Really? I've seen heaps around

kanga

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute
Just picked up my new Red SV6 thunder ute with hard top and Walkinshaw exhaust. Sexy. Not that crazy about the exhaust but I am coming from a V8 SSZ wiyh pacemaker headers , highflow cats and exhaust.

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
i dont need no thunder badge on my ute, my dual 3'' system speaks much louder than a badge!!lol

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute

I drove past three of them parked up on the ramps, all SS versions and that was yesterday.

So there must be some around.

Cheers.

Thunder2011

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SS Thunder
Hi All,
I have a SS Thunder. Phantom Black. I found paint defects along the top of the side skirts where there was a rough edge on the mould. Now after only 1300kms it has developed an alternator fault. My headlights dim and get brighter as I rev plus can now hear a slight whine.
First Holden I have owned and I must say Im not too impressed so far.