Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new holden Cruze

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Boot space is awesome on these things for such a small car

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I saw my first Cruze on the road today. Not a bad looking car. The front end is very nice. The back is way too much like a Honda Civic. Overall, not a bad car. Doesn't look cheap and nasty like the Epica.

StevenzZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S Tiga Mica
did you happin to notice that the ("a pillar") i think its called, where the side mirrors are but on the inside they are very big/wide and when i drove the cruze out on the street it becomes a big problem in seeing cars/people etc..

if anyone drives one take note of those pillars and see if they block your view..
all in all i personally dont like the look of them but they drive well...
The back looks horrid. At a glance they look like some bastard child of Honda and Toyota.

I sat inside one when I was down at Holden yesterday, and I gotta say the interior just isn't as refined as it looks in the pictures :p

VPplayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
I think the Exterior looks very boring, but the interior looks great. Kinda has that futuristic look.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
I actually dont mind it... i mean... the rear lights look a little cheap compared to the rest of the car... interior looks nice, n its gotta a pretty nice shape, I like it, but i dunno if i could bring myself to buy one.. i'd get a girlfriend, buy it for her, and borrow it alot though :p

the only thing is.. i really dont like how they called it a cruze... the cruze was that shitty little 4wd.. yes. i am aware its a different car :|... but why call it the exact same thing? surely they could have thought of something else... it just really annoys me for some reason

Ollitrollie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gizmo
hey

i have a Holden Cruze , truste me its not that great...... its an auto nothing special but im 16 lol i race car's and this car is a DOG ! handles nicely nice family car, but seriously not a musscle car, on a 300m long dead end road i went from rolling to flat stick ! 1st to 2nd and hitting 3rd gear .... sadly only 80km... ;( my Mum's 1.6L mercades can do better on 2nd gear lol, if you like im going to make a vedio of myself driving it and speeding up and down the road.

flyjoe180

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I think it looks like a VE that was smashed into a Civic and then into a Hyundai and finished off with a Camry. Good economy though, but I have to say if I was after economy and reasonable around-town performance I would go for a Toyota Corolla. Toyota's are bullet proof, not convinced about these Korean-based cars yet.