Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Member: 2010 SV6 Ute

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Oh yeah that's cool, I got a similar hardlid from Flat Top Products, with the central locking though cos I wanted a smooth look. Should check out my build a couple threads down, 2011 Heron White SSV Ute :)

Take lots of pics when you do the sound system, I wanna do one for mine down the track as the funds allow. Gauges would be sweet to, I did them in my old VZ Ute. What have you got planned of the tail lights?

As for the 2.5, cheapest and easiest is straight pipes instead of rear mufflers, however I don't know how that will sound on a SV6.

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Well the plan was to put in a touch screen double but then i found out there is only 1 facia kit available for the VE and its $799 then $1000 for the screen so i decided, F that and now the plan is....

2x 12" 800 watt RMS kicker CompRT Slimline subs (Your local JB hifi should have them in around 5 weeks, thats my job) running off a Kicker 750.1 mono
a pair of JL Audio C2600 splits running off a kicker 200.2 2ch amp, go with Kicker amps not only for the qaulity but they have built in line level conversion so they can hook straight up to the stock stereo

will be a massive sound for a ute trust me, will put pics up once its done

Dammmmm dude, yours looks unreal, pretty much a street sweeper, that thing is low! love the brake callipers, how hard were they to fit?

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Well the plan was to put in a touch screen double but then i found out there is only 1 facia kit available for the VE and its $799 then $1000 for the screen so i decided, F that and now the plan is....

2x 12" 800 watt RMS kicker CompRT Slimline subs (Your local JB hifi should have them in around 5 weeks, thats my job) running off a Kicker 750.1 mono
a pair of JL Audio C2600 splits running off a kicker 200.2 2ch amp, go with Kicker amps not only for the qaulity but they have built in line level conversion so they can hook straight up to the stock stereo

will be a massive sound for a ute trust me, will put pics up once its done

Dammmmm dude, yours looks unreal, pretty much a street sweeper, that thing is low! love the brake callipers, how hard were they to fit?

Stereo sounds like the go mate, should be loud once its done haha I'm still figuring out components for mine, gotta shoot down to FHRX in Sydney and listen to a few before I decide.

And are you sure you saw my ute? It's stock height and standard brakes haha you might have been looking at Westy's ute, its bagged and I wish I had that ute haha. This is mine: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/208552-sup3rst4rs-2011-my11-ve-ssv-heron-ute.html Still pretty standard but I have some big plans for it

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Oh yep I was looking at the white Ute dropped on it's guts, yours still looks boss, I wanted white but then the red rocket was too gooda deal to pass up

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Just over a year later.

10379662_10152140530240735_5750232490305373125_o.jpg