Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New member ve r8

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
3ce43510-9a96-17ee.jpg

A bit more dicking around on the dyno tonight. Made 12rwhp difference with the vcm winning. That was without touching the tune and the car was run at the exact same temps within 5min of eachother.
my dus is the Mach 1 and there is an updated one but this is what I've got and this is the difference. Now before everyone jumps up to defend the duspeed . Both were maffless , both had fresh air filters both used the same iat sensors and were reading the same temps. I'm keeping the duspeed as I still prefer it's looks over the vcm until boost that is.

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
well im glad the vcm otr made more power ahaha and thats some serious offset on the front too! well done for having the balls to attempt it lol

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
3aa3afb9-ac95-ec8b.jpg
3aa3afb9-aca5-2232.jpg

Borrowed a mates guard roller and I did the rear guards this afternoon was still just touching under full compression . So the car is at it's final height with the new wheels. Got it out tonight for a shoot will post links to all the high res shots tomorow.

Last edited:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
That is PHAT, such a chunky mean looking stance, people would fair sh** themselves if you pulled up next to them lol.

RedhotThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE Thunder Sv6
That does look pretty damn mint mate. Might I ask how far the guards got stretched? If at all that is...

Removed the 1 bad thing about the VE which is that horrid look into the front guard when you approach it from behind in an adjacent lane.

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
That does look pretty damn mint mate. Might I ask how far the guards got stretched? If at all that is...

Removed the 1 bad thing about the VE which is that horrid look into the front guard when you approach it from behind in an adjacent lane.

The guards have been stretched a fair bit . Will have a look at stretching the rear guards a bit more at a later date to accommodate some wider rubber on the rear

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
79d9dded-a1e5-44c7.jpg

The first of the decent shots.