Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New rig VR Statesman (caprice goodies)

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
That looks nice mate good luck.

Cheers man

And james cheers, yeah plan to do all lights leds combo of blue and white, did you mean you want to see old dash ?? But yeah should hopefully be a nice daily

<RaBBiT>

Reaction score
Members Ride
20130408212717.jpg

Bout time , not sure if seller on ebay is full of **** or it genuinely got cracked in transit, sucks but still way better than the vr garnish

20130404133911.jpg

Found some left over audio gear

20130404230007.jpg

Calais headunit

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Good work mate......I would love a flip up headunit for mine (but the one I want is expensive, I want a pioneer with GPS built in, decent res screen, BT, HDD etc)

<RaBBiT>

Reaction score
Members Ride
Good work mate......I would love a flip up headunit for mine (but the one I want is expensive, I want a pioneer with GPS built in, decent res screen, BT, HDD etc)

Yeah they look gd hey , most are poor quality unless you go high end like you want gets very $$$, but I do have a spare pioneer flip out few years old but I never got it to turn on might bring it out to see if darron can suss it, I' hope to have all the interior back together by friday fingers crossed, minus front seats (electric) and front door trims

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
nice work, how much did the garnish set u back?

tail lights next up?

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I think I've got that same deck in my statesman.

my garnish wasn't cracked. the chrome stip had stated to lift though but I just glued it back down. I stripped off the "statesman" badge along the center, I think it looks cleaner without it.

James909

James
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Statesman
Good to see you got Series 2/3 Garnish and sucks about crack but, it look like crack in transit. Tail Light is next! Also when you remove the old garnish and you will have to get old key spot out, it very easy just pop out. Make sure you have boot on glovebox or key is work for to open boot. Also I like new headunit, It's look like nice and flip too

<RaBBiT>

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers all yeah lights be getting soon , payed $150 for garnish. Yeah I need to re glue chrome as well. Not sure what gonna do with boot lock as only the key works glovebox switch doesnt work which sucks. Did a lot of wirring today i will upload more pics 2moz. Got most of the dash back together its looking great I'm really liking all the woodgrain. And wh wheel and radio control are in.

20130410232335.jpg

Last edited: