Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New rig VR Statesman (caprice goodies)

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
seeing as it's a 6, I don't want to be one of those dicks who tries to make their 6 sound like a 8. it's also a statesman, they are supposed to be smooth and quiet cruisers imo.

Pretty sure yours must have some kind of aftermarket, definitely louder than stock methinks. Unless Statos are different. But I agree, either luxury quiet cruiser or cammed charged superbarge

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
Pretty sure yours must have some kind of aftermarket, definitely louder than stock methinks. Unless Statos are different. But I agree, either luxury quiet cruiser or cammed charged superbarge

yeah it has got a tone to it. I'm still thinking of going quieter, but I've got a few other bits I want to get done first. I've got a couple of weeks off work coming up and I want to do a few bits to the sound system and get the transmission serviced too amongst other things.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah what's up with your brake lights? is only 1 of the globes working in each lamp or something?

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
err that should be tail lights I think but yeah that's a hole other mess no centre light globe and only have one globe in each tail light. all indicators work minus passenger side loom needs to be pushed back through and front parkers and idicator are the wrong way round. its had a coon life

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
mine has 2 globes in there, they are double filament ones too so it glows brighter when I hit the brake. when parkers are on the top half should all light up.

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
rear end of stato is done all lights globes etc are working

20130528155733.jpg

old lights

20130528170720.jpg

new lights I also re did top and bottom chrome . well worth it. only down side is garnish bit faded compared to new lights

Last edited:

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride