Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nick's 1997 VT Calais!

VTCALAIS97

Light 'em up
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
V8 Badges gone

Rich id love to sell you my motor when the time comes :D and on the next cruise ill let you take a look ;p hahaha btw me n my mate love ur car haha its sweeeet

VTCALAIS97

Light 'em up
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
so I've made my way to the smash repairer and they painted the rear bar the same colour as the car -__- sigh.... looks like ill be going back tomorrow :censored::upyours::ranting: I DON'T HAVE A BERLINA LOL HAHA and i would have thought when they put the rear bumper back on they would have noticed its different to the rest of the car :bang:

VTCALAIS97

Light 'em up
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
Bloody twits

yea i was really mad cause they have had the car since last saturday and then its the wrong colour :ranting: argh they said it will be ready tomorrow morning so I'm going down first thing.... i miss my Calais :(

VTCALAIS97

Light 'em up
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
soo another update yay -__- *sarcasm*

i picked up the car and everything is fine but the blinker on the right is blinking fast.. so i get home and the rear right blinker, light, and brake light isnt working.... check the bulbs and they r fine.... next minute the abs and traction warning light comes on and the car says it has 9 volts and wont start...... sigh.... lurching from one disaster to another.... NRMA is on the way.....

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
youtube shows you got new rims?

I think we need some update shots?

Also shows you do still have the badges on lmao