Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

North Korea, Nuclear weapons, your thoughts?

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
give us one we would probly just use it to sit on and drink lol

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
give us one we would probly just use it to sit on and drink lol
Used to take photos of drunk guys riding it, saying cheap lines..................'hey baby, wanna ride my rocket........it has a huge payload'.
AirStrike :air:

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
well with all these nukes around...anyone wanna go halves in a bomb shelter:p

Yeah man, sounds like a plan. Even with the threat of bird-flu, I was considering building a massive 'Fuhrer Bunker' on my farm, just like the Jerries did in Berlin in 1945.:thumbsup: Plenty of firearms, grenades, some RPG's and lotsa ammo!

I personally don't think north K can be trusted, also i think america needs to take a step back and not try and control every country when they can't even control their own, i think thats why other countries are gettin the sh!ts and getting these nukes basicially to stick it to the man (america).

also i don't think australia should be involved in anything the US does, if there so big and powerful why do they need us? it's only making aussies look like ass kissers and my ansestors didn't go off to ww1 and 2 just to be knowen as ass kissers. Give help where help is due, don't drag us into your fights.

I agree, however, I will say that it is only the USA which has both the resources, the economic might, and the power of projection to keep rogue states in line. True, it pisses me off that America is basically playing 'World Police'. I must be said though, no one else could do a better job, unless of course your re-militarised the Germans and the Japanese, but then that would be giving a hornet's nest a real boot...

The cuban missile crisis where the Russians had nukes in Cuba aiming at America. this was a huge stale-mate and stoped when one country backed out for some reason, (i cant recall).

if a nuke is fired im not that botherd as there is not much u can do to stop it just hope it dosnt land closeand drive away as fast as u can:thumbsup:

Yeah, Kennedy initiated the Naval blockade and Kruschev backed down when he saw that if he kept it going, firstly, his ally, Castro would fall from power, and secondly, the US had much better long-range nukes, plus very good strategic bombers, in order to obliterate the Soviet Union. Kruschev really didn't have a choice.. Both scenarios would've been far more damaging to Russia's security and prestige than backing out of a localised arms race.

Having used nukes twice in two years is twice what any other nation has used.........
Personally I cant see how American is outraged about them having them when they themselves do! Its either no one is allowed to have them or any one can. AirStrike :air:

Before Hiroshima and Nagasaki, no one truely realised the power of the Nuclear weapon nor it's long-term effects (Fallout, half-life ect ect). Plus, the Yanks were fighting an indominable enemy, the Japanese would simply not surrender, the Invasion of the Marcus Islands, Iwo-Jima and Okinawa didn't dent Japanese morale one bit, not even the massive invasion by the Soviet Union on the Japanese held Manchuria, Korea and Inner Mongolia swayed the Japs. US estimates pointed at a mainland Japanese invasion costing over 600,000 lives. When your a democracy reluctant on resorting to conscription, you can't really affort such attrition.... WWII was total war that still this day has remained completely unparalleled in scale, destructiveness, death, slaughter, anguish, genocide and sacrifice. In events like these, the ends will always justify the means.
:rip:

exactly right my grandpa was one of the famous ratts of turtrook (cant rememberthe spelling sorry grandpa) anyway he would be rolling around in his grave just over my spelling imagine whathe thinks about all this today

my other grandpa was a Royal Navy comander on one of Her Majesties most prestigous ships and he would be pardon the pun right smack bang on the same boat as my other grandpa over all this nonsense

Ha, lo and behold. My grandfather was in the DAK 'Deutscher Afrika Korps'. Yeah, he was an Itie, but served under the Germans between winter 1941 and January 1943. You never know, maybe your grandfather and mine exchanged fire at Tobruk...:p

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I for one am extremely uneasy with the state of the world today. Not particularly the north korean nuclear test or any other particular event, but the culmination of everything that has occured in the last 5 to 10 years.

I believe that the USA is in a dangerous position with the power they have over every other single nation. Like a dictatorship, absolute power corrupts absolutely, and it will take multiple nations striking against America to put them in their place, and an unprecedented amount of death and devastation will be involved.

It is not a question of whether there will be a third world war, just a question of when, and I fear it will be while I am still young. That quote from Einstein sends shivers down my spine, as I believe it will pan out exactly that way. The next world war will see absolute destruction...

And in my opinion, there is a distinct possibility of extinction. :supersad:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Personally I cant see how American is outraged about them having them when they themselves do! Its either no one is allowed to have them or any one can.
we all know america is like a little kid, if they want something they will do their best to get it.
just like with little kids, if there is another kid getting the same as them that no one else has they will cry and sook about it.

also i don't think australia should be involved in anything the US does, if there so big and powerful why do they need us? it's only making aussies look like ass kissers and my ansestors didn't go off to ww1 and 2 just to be knowen as ass kissers.
give help where help is due, don't drag us into your fights.
i agree with that, if i was in the army now and died for my country(wouldnt even bother "fighting" for this bs with america taking over countrys) i wouldnt want the armed forces and my country known as ass kissers because its what i would of died for, and to get a name like that from the world... hmmmm actually i think we should leave america, we will still have england to back us up if they spit the dummy with us true?:D

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
maybe drop a few EMP's in the us here and there, then darwins law of natural selection will take over, good bye infrastructure

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
America only thinks they have control. All they are doing is digging a deeper hole for themselves.

Bush should be up for War Crimes with what he's done, but because of who he is it will get overlooked. Some very good articles written about it floating around.

N Korea, they'd only bomb S Korea and S Korea would bomb N Korea - them two hate each other. The power battle has been going on over there for ages. I think America needs to back off with everything. Before they get shat on.

America would invade N Korea by land?
America would certainly get there ass kicked picking on that army.

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
Mc-Arthur, the UN/US commander that lead the campaign in Korea in the 50's demonstrated that a US/UK coalition can defeat a numerically superior army. The UN force, at the time, actually managed at conquer the entire peninsular before they crossed to far and pushed the Chinese into the war, which resulted in the intervention of some 600,000 Communist Chinese troops. At the time, an army hardened by a 10 year war with the Japanese preceeded and later followed by a couple of years of civil war on either side of the Japanese conflict..

Remember the N.K. Army, like the Chinese army is a standing/regular/conventional army, so theoretically, a UN force in Korea wouldn't be having the problems of fighting an irregular/guerrila war like they are now in Iraq and the 'Stan. Infact, a successful campaign in Korea would do much to patch up every goddamn error/mess the yanks have managed to bury themselves into since Somalia/Mogadishu in the mid 90's...

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
North Korea will probally use the nuclear bomb on south korea. Then america will bomb N.K than russia will bomb america. Than cuba will bomb russia and so on. The safest place will be australia, which will then be populated by illegal immergrants. The real reason dinosaurs became extinct is because they had nuclear weapons