Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Old mans new ride (2007 Subaru Forester XT Luxury)

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
dude how did you get around being a p-plater and driving a turbo...i mean its not the only car you have, so can u still put it under family car conditions...

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Stocky:
take a look on page 1 i think it is... There are a few kits you can get put on XA XB and XC... Also bigger turbos, lowered suspension, exhaust... stuff like that.

"The XC kit is a guarenteed minimum 65rwkw gain + 65% more torque (XA = minimum 15rwkw + 45% more torque, XB= minimum 35rwkw + 60% more torque)

The XC kit includes:
1 x MRT 3" rear muffler
1 x MRT center pipe with high flow cat and resonator
1 x MRT engine pipe with splitter on turbo outlet (for improved response)
1 x MRT cold air intake pipe with filter
1 x intake resonatorectomy
1 x 500hp in tank fuel pump replacement
1 x VF30 Turbocharger
1 x cat less uppipe with flex joint
1 x ECUTeK MRT ECU software upgrade
1 x recalibration of factory ECU using mapping extensively developed on road and dyno

AU $6690"

Stretcometic:
I have no idea, I thought the new laws weren't in yet? Anyway, I had a police car behind me and beside me the other night, and both times they didnt even give me a second look. The new foresters dont have any flashy badges or anything, the only give away that its the turbo is the larger exhaust and the bonnet scoop. It looks more conservative n stuff.

Troy711:
I have noticed that little whistle!!!! I love it! You dont really need to push it much at all to hear it... Haha it sounds good, it reminds me that its a turbo :p

james_sherman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive
hey i work for Subaru in mentone and wat u need to do to it is fit sum wrx struts and springs will lower it a fair bit and stiffen it up ill will try get a photo of my bosses car he has the only sti forester built in Australia not like the others ones this was built at sti they can look mean

james_sherman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive
oh and the sunroofs f#*k up sumtimes it can cost like 5 grand to repair if not in warranty

supahot1!

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV - My10 Prado grande - MY10 SR5 HiLux
you got a young old man. he is still oon p plates

lol