Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

On car balance, is it worth the cost?

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
nah havnt yet...car is sold now anywayz..
but this was when the wheels were brand new, and they had been checked over before i bought em when they first got imported

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
I took my car to workshop recommended by a member on a different forum. The fellow who owns the place let me be with him under the car whilst he inspected it. We found that when all 4 wheels spin on the car there is a wobble. Also one of the front rims has a big-ass dent in it. The last places I took it to said THE RIMS ARE FINE! What a joke, I can't believe they didnt pick it up.

I got it booked in the Saturday after Easter where we will try new rims on the front.

I'm disappointed with the places I took it to in the past who didnt even pick up something as simple as this. Very disappointing indeed. One of the places is supposed to be the 'best in perth'.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
I took my car to workshop recommended by a member on a different forum. The fellow who owns the place let me be with him under the car whilst he inspected it. We found that when all 4 wheels spin on the car there is a wobble. Also one of the front rims has a big-ass dent in it. The last places I took it to said THE RIMS ARE FINE! What a joke, I can't believe they didnt pick it up.

I got it booked in the Saturday after Easter where we will try new rims on the front.

I'm disappointed with the places I took it to in the past who didnt even pick up something as simple as this. Very disappointing indeed. One of the places is supposed to be the 'best in perth'.

Understand y i always kept sayin u need 2 b shown the rims n tyres spun up in front of u now?? u could have had this issue resolved months ago :p lol but glad u finally got it sorted.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Understand y i always kept sayin u need 2 b shown the rims n tyres spun up in front of u now?? u could have had this issue resolved months ago :p lol but glad u finally got it sorted.

Ya, its just that I am so SURPRISED and DISAPPOINTED that the three other places I took it to (one was Holden) didn't pick it up. After being under the car it was so obvious.