Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Our MY15 SV6 Storm Sportwagon

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Awesome dude. That was very quick for the wheels, gunna look great!

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
yeah pretty stoked they've come fairly quick. As you know, the wait sucks haha.... Should hear from Dan in the next couple of days wether they'll be ready to go before next weekend or not. If they are ready before the weekend I'm actually thinking about taking the friday off and driving down Melbs to have em fitted. Make a bit more of an event of it all haha... We should catch up for a few #teamvossen photos with our cars lol?? if you're interested? But anyway, don't know for sure yet. Will let you know :beer chug:

Awesome dude. That was very quick for the wheels, gunna look great!

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah pretty stoked they've come fairly quick. As you know, the wait sucks haha.... Should hear from Dan in the next couple of days wether they'll be ready to go before next weekend or not. If they are ready before the weekend I'm actually thinking about taking the friday off and driving down Melbs to have em fitted. Make a bit more of an event of it all haha... We should catch up for a few #teamvossen photos with our cars lol?? if you're interested? But anyway, don't know for sure yet. Will let you know :beer chug:

Sounds like a plan man

hlucin8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportwagon
Did they hey the paddle shift working in the end?

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah mate, dropped it back in about two weeks later and had it set up. They work awesome! very happy with them.

Did they hey the paddle shift working in the end?

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
So there was a little bit of a delay, but Daniel at Bboss has the wheels, the tyres are fitted and they're now on a truck heading up my way. Hopefully get the chance to fit em up this weekend... Im sure i can make the time, as I'm sure you all agree, you just make time for these sorts of things hahaha.

Daniel sent me a few sneaky shots to get me excited. Gonna be a looonnnng week waiting to fit em up haha

SZTtu14l.jpg

X1qIVIol.jpg

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
well.... its finally happened!! Couldn't be happier :yahoo:

For the Nerds: Vossen VFS-1 in Brushed Silver,
20"x9" +35 Front 20"x10" +45 Rear,
Continental ContiSport Contact 5P Tyres
255/35R20 Front and 275/35R20 Rear

(and yes i know the front and rear ride heights are a bit different, haven't had a chance to fiddle with the coilovers since i got the wheels on yesterday)

hCQhWDnh.jpg

QNot5wJh.jpg

X5Es5x8h.jpg

IPeQ1v0h.jpg

48AFwhbh.jpg

el1A8DGh.jpg

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Ohh ohhh.
Look at all that empty real estate to fill out behind them rims!
I smell a big brake and rotor package in your near future... and very nice looking wheels by the way.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mate! Stoked for you Wayne. Looks great! Actually i think it's sitting level, that just how our cars sit, front always has a bit more guard clearance. Would be leaning forward if you lower only the front. But I dare you to drop it an inch all round!!! Would look spot on IMO, not that it doesn't look fantastic now.

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
ssshhhhhhhh don't tell the missus hahaha.....

yeah i knew that might be the case, got a honeymoon to worry about early next year first. Then we'll see how we go.... might have to get a set of big red brembos from empire performance haha

But yes, I'm picking up what your putting down brother!! :spot on:

P.S. (I've got these bookmarked on my computer)
wZWQV8Xl.jpg

Ohh ohhh.
Look at all that empty real estate to fill out behind them rims!
I smell a big brake and rotor package in your near future... and very nice looking wheels by the way.

Last edited: