Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

p plater driving with legs out window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
looks like the driver took that pic. with the zoom function it looks to be taken on the right side of the centre console

and if it was the passenger why not take the pic from the side window getting a pic with feet out the window and number plate in one.

also looks like drivers feet. uncomfortable as ****.

unless theres a 3rd guy laying along him and passenger lol

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
It's turning out like the road rage from hell saga. The Police say they know who the driver is and given him 24 hours to hand himself in.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
It's turning out like the road rage from hell saga. The Police say they know who the driver is and given him 24 hours to hand himself in.

good tactic by them.

WE KNOW YOU WHO ARE SO COME FORWARD NOW.

because we seriously couldnt be ####ed coming after you we just need the newspapers to make people think we care.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
They made a mistake with airbags.. airbags should be like instant giant zorb balls all around the OUTSIDE of the car.. then a hood ornament couldn't be considered a lethal weapon lol..

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
i still dont see why this is a big deal

When I was young......

Thing is with technology you can capture things on your phone, or indeed if you have a dash cam as in aforementioned road rage incident, film it for evidence later.

This stuff has always gone on, just last century you would say to people "guess what I saw earlier..." There was no proof, so Cops couldn't act.

Now you forward your captured media onto the news or a current affairs show and have your 15 minutes of fame while getting someone in trouble with the law.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
stupidity kills most people in accidents.

so some dude was angry enough to snap a pic of a kid doing something dumb. you really wanna know how many times i did dumb **** like this as a p=plater and never killed anyone.

not to mention those golfs have auto deceleration/braking as part of their cruise control and most probably lane assist as well.

seriously, people need to calm the fk down.

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
It was just on ACA, apparently it is the driver. He must be a contortionist.

There is a legal issue arising from all of this. It is not legal to record someone without their permission, yes the police are using this footage but oneday some smart lawyer will remember that the law has been broken to get the footage in the first place and will try to get it thrown out of court because of that. Until then, these people will get done purely by shaming them into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.