Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paid Maternity Leave, thoughts?

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Again, Why is it perceived that someone earning $20,000 works one part less harder Then someone on $50,000 or more?, Again a point i made earlier on mentality direction, Sometimes it's easier to follow the popular line then go against it.

OK heres some simple primary mathematics that should clear this up for you. I believe that the minimum adult wage in Australian is $543.78. Multiply $543.78 x 52 (weeks in a year) that comes to an annual figure of figure of $28276.56. So if an adult is working and only earning $20000 a year than he or she must not be working too hard or too many hours, certainly not full time hours- it just doesn't add up. Chances are that the person earning $50000 a year more is working more hours and working harder. :thumbsup:

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
meh, i went from being a bloke on 500 dollars a fortnight pension to 2 grand a week robotics job, i dont work really that hard its just what i know
Perfect case of knowing what your good at and following up.

If i could have I'd be a baker or chef by now, That was what i was always good at doing even at school.

I think to many try to be something they are not just for the money, It ends bad most o the time.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Watch how many females in Frankston get this paid maternity leave :yeah: :rofl: :p

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
OK heres some simple primary mathematics that should clear this up for you. I believe that the minimum adult wage in Australian is $543.78. Multiply $543.78 x 52 (weeks in a year) that comes to an annual figure of figure of $28276.56. So if an adult is working and only earning $20000 a year than he or she must not be working too hard or too many hours, certainly not full time hours- it just doesn't add up. Chances are that the person earning $50000 a year more is working more hours and working harder. :thumbsup:
Be simply if only, My nephew works 7 to 4 most days, Sometimes 6 days a week, For about $30,000 a year. It's a stop gap for him, AS he is still young.
I work 24 hours some days, Comes with the job hours mean nothing no overtime:p. If it wasn't for the extras i do I'd sink.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
But, your mentality leans that way, Because it is the way you want to go right?.

But you still didn't answer..
Been looking over these forums maybe as long as anyone in this chat has been here, At first watching then contributing on and off over the years, And in the past 12-16 months i have noticed it high and large, Whilst complaining about moaning, Moaning is never far away from there fingers.
Which is why there are not that many people of the lower middle section speaking there minds, There is a little group that jumps them and shoves them into the corner like there nobody's. So you find these people not contributing in fear of condemnation.

BINGO:thumbsup:

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
[A car is a car, for me, as long as it si comfortable and looks tidy Im happy. That being said, I only bought the Senator due to it being a good price and wanting to upgrade. Had i not got it at the bargain price i got it for I wouldnt have it now.

:whistling

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
Just going to add, teachers wages should be doubled, the amount of mental and physical work those people do is astonishing, it is pathetic what the government pays them.
wish i had 12 weeks off a year, instead of my 4 weeks :p

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
BINGO:thumbsup:

no not bingo. maybe the majority of the forum doesnt agree with you, thats why they dont post. just because they remain neutral, doesnt mean you can claim them as being on your side.

wish i had 12 weeks off a year, instead of my 4 weeks :p

shows how little you really know about school teachers. ill let minux, or vlv8vic answer this one in depth

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
sounds like he gets less than minimum wage then
Yeah he doesnt earn much, He works hard and he likes it, But he is still looking to build up on it. He builds ladders but is looking to get into uni soon.
What comes from that even he doesn't really know yet?.
He just had 2 weeks off, And worked the show, Straight back to work after the show was over.
no not bingo. maybe the majority of the forum doesnt agree with you, thats why they dont post. just because they remain neutral, doesnt mean you can claim them as being on your side.
Or they are to scared to say something against the "mafia" they might put a hit out on them:yeah:.