Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Painting talk

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
I brought a superworks air compressor 2 and a half years ago, there about 169 + atm at supercheap and ive had it since then and its still going :)

Used it again today !

So all cheap cant be JUNK , you just gotta now how to use it and look after it :thumbsup:

[EDIT] double post, i'm good :p

3800VH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX V6
i bought 3 supper sh.t ones. i run them all in to a 85l gas tank then i have enuff free air per min and enuff so they dont run all the time

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
I brought a superworks air compressor 2 and a half years ago, there about 169 + atm at supercheap and ive had it since then and its still going :)

Used it again today !

So all cheap cant be JUNK , you just gotta now how to use it and look after it :thumbsup:

As far as I'm concerned, they are all JUNK.

If I had returned two and the other bloke VHPirie had returned a few, then what does that say?

For your sake I hope it lasts. Don't hold your breath though. Maybe I should request a painting and failing air compressor thread. :)

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
So u done any paint test yet? got some pics?

Using the same colour mate?

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Do you really want to see my 30 year old clothes trolley painted? :) It went alright. Just didn't set the regulator and half the paint would have been lost because it isn't like painting a flat panel. :)

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Make that about 90% paint lost. :D

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
With mine I've spray painted the outside walls of our big shed, our medium size shed, and my Mum's garden shed, also a rather large bird cage inside and out, the inside of a part of our fence, also the fence down the side of our house which is about 2-3 meters high and about 20 meters long (maybe a bit more), and the fence out the front, both sides of it....still have the other half of the front fence to do, aswell as the rest of our fences. Also a heap of little things like the grill on my Mum's car, my bonnet, my brothers glovebox and a few fenders. Other then that I just use it for all my air tools. So although I use mine a fair bit, I think it should be able to stand up to a bit of spray painting. I'll even post a pic my Mum took of me the other day when I just finished the first coat on our front fence. ;)