Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Part-time Job in Melbourne?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
woohoo for me $20 an hour on day shift then $25 an hour on night hahaha

you should def look into labour companies theyre flexible and have a lot of positions all the time for **** easy work...

$26 and $34 for me ;)

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Try local ISP's or other call centre jobs. Most run 24/7 these days and you could do either the evening or night shifts along with weekend shifts. Lots of these positions call for Uni students as they know they need their shifts.

Console operator work also is an option, as once again it is shift work, as is a sales assistant in a 24 hour convenience store.

Other options include bar and waiting work, if you have a few spare dollars and a day or two before you start uni, get your RSA (responsible service of alcohol) badge from TAFE which will give you the edge over the positions when applying.

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
ive made it clear to myself, i do not want to bartend or work with anything that serves alcohol. dont ask me why, cos im not too sure myself, but just something i dont want to do

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
ive made it clear to myself, i do not want to bartend or work with anything that serves alcohol. dont ask me why, cos im not too sure myself, but just something i dont want to do

Good idea, its fun... But the customers you get sometimes are complete wankers.... Even worse when you refuse to sell them alcohol

could always try supermarkets that are not huge e.g IGA, foodworks etc but only do that as a last resort because the pay is absolutely crap

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Do what every other uni student does and work in fast food or retail.

The point of uni is to get a better job, not have one while you study... if it pays bills itll do.

its not hard.

aZk.

(I know cos im at uni...)

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
Good idea, its fun... But the customers you get sometimes are complete wankers.... Even worse when you refuse to sell them alcohol

could always try supermarkets that are not huge e.g IGA, foodworks etc but only do that as a last resort because the pay is absolutely crap

Yeah, not to mention late nights dealing with drunks and having the smell of beer over you.

My older brother stacks shelves for woolworths at night time and he makes some good money out of it (he done this through uni and he has just finished and still doing it until he finds a job). So thats something on the tables i guess

Do what every other uni student does and work in fast food or retail.

The point of uni is to get a better job, not have one while you study... if it pays bills itll do.

its not hard.

aZk.

(I know cos im at uni...)

I was thinking (i have been doing a lot of thinking) and i wouldnt mind working in like a sportspower or rebelsports, so sport retail. And i wouldnt mind working at like a clothes shop either.

As for fast food, as a future career of working in the health/sporting industry, i dont want to work in fastfood. its so contraindicating.