Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Petrols Getting Cheaper

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
evil_vr said:
prices will go up again. aparentley the reason it is cheap is because the US military has been stockpiling petrol for some time. now they have started using that stockpile the price will naturally go down. once they have gone through it all the price will go straight back up. so live it up for now

yeh they gotta stock pile it with all there ****ing hummers lol

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
Spilly said:
Its funny how we're all thinking petrol is cheap! Petrol has been $1.30+ a litre for a while which has made us forget about the days wehn it was below $1.00. I saw the petrol prices today and thought keep going, once it reaches the dollar mark I'm touring!

I farken reckon!!! Fark this $1 a litre is cheap shite! lol

I was starting my cruisnig days, just when it starting cranking the price, i remember one of the best prices i got was 72.3c/l for unleaded... god that was good, and i think i complained about it then! hehe

C'mon guys, we can't get our hopes up, we know this is just the sweetener before they ram it home, kinda like a bit of foreplay, lube ya up and boom, oww!, wtf was that!!! $2 bucks a litre how yew doin' christmas!

*shrug* my opinion anyways...

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I filled up at 115.9 (unleaded) yesterday, cheapest I've seen it in a while. Today its back up to 127.9 (unleaded) but thats what it was at its lowest only a couple weeks ago... It's lookin' good! I reckon it'll be around the same at christmas time, but you just don't know, one group of "experts" saying that it will reach $2, another group saying it will drop. Who know's... I'm thinking it'll get a little lower and then stay pretty consistant for a while... but then again, the 'right' person just has to say 'we're going to war' or 'the price of petrol per barrel will rise' and bam! 3 bucks!

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Yeah up here on tuesday i saw unleaded for 102.9 then less 4c for woolies. Damn i got mine on the sunday for 124.9 bugger you BP this was out at Browns Plains in Brisvegas

Spilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Petrol is still $1.20 before fuel discount in Bendigo, This doesnt represent the greater community as fuel is 4c+ more expensive on average. Gas is stiil relatively expensive 63c.... back in the day. I spose we cant really look back in the day now! All we can do is hope that the big wigs cut the little guy's some slack.

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
So now everyone can go back to using it as if it will never run out/be in short supply. Learn the lesson.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
??? Is that an environmental related statement?

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
I think that it's no more than realistic.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Back up to 1.19 here in Brisbane... short lived price decrease :( still cheaper than it was i suppose

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
woot, its come down to $1.64 yay *sarcasm*