Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phantom ls3 r8

xtreme_sony

MY VP IS NOW A MANUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Series 2, 3.8L Executive
Name: Paul
Car: 2008 HSV Clubsport R8 build no# 773
Rego: HSV- 773
Colour:phantom Black metallic
Interior: Onyx Leather- Black
Trans: A6
Engine: V8 317kw LS3
Options: 20" Pentagons, Leather, Sat Nav,Full size spare, HSV mats, Tint.
Phreddy optioned white LED's

Mods so far: Replaced rear mufflers with 2.5 Highflow Redbacks, tips machined to fit back on car for stock look.

Mods to come: upgrade the stock speakers......

Well i have had the car for over 2 months now so i thought i would pull my finger out and take some shots.. hope you all enjoy:D

Should put some Varex Mufflers at the rear, the new mufflers that can be fully opened up for when you want it growling nice and load and can close up the mufflers for highway driving, they sound awesome. :yeah: :w00t: , oh yer, its all at the push of a button to, even better

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Should put some Varex Mufflers at the rear, the new mufflers that can be fully opened up for when you want it growling nice and load and can close up the mufflers for highway driving, they sound awesome. :yeah: :w00t: , oh yer, its all at the push of a button to, even better

Thanks for the comments i might look into those:thumbsup:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Thanks for the comments i might look into those:thumbsup:

Do your research. I've heard they're all bling and fancy bits and not much chop. There's a good thread on ls1 about them...

swiftymcfeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
87 VL Calais Turbo
Provide a video for us fans? haha

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
He mate can you **** off and stop just typing **** so you can sell stuff piss off some where else:bang::bang:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Do your research. I've heard they're all bling and fancy bits and not much chop. There's a good thread on ls1 about them...
I was just being polite to that bloke Dave but thanks for the heads up anyways:thumbsup:... i am happy with my current exhaust setup so i wont change it... id rather upgrade my speakers and see how that goes...

Provide a video for us fans? haha

Oran Park Track Day 09 pictures by jcccnsw - Photobucket

Im in the first two having a "drag" with a R32 skyline... and feature in a few others doing laps...

He mate can you **** off and stop just typing **** so you can sell stuff piss off some where else:bang::bang:

You tell him FAT.36L lol

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

These aren't all they've cracked up to be. Nearly everyone I know who installed them has changed ASAP, whether it be for sound or power reasons. But everyone has different ideas I guess.

By the way, beautiful car Johnsy. It's looks absolutely mint. Well done. :thumbsup:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
These aren't all they've cracked up to be. Nearly everyone I know who installed them has changed ASAP, whether it be for sound or power reasons. But everyone has different ideas I guess.

Like i said i was just being polite saying i would look into them i am very happy with my custom cat back setup my muffler bloke sorted for me...

By the way, beautiful car Johnsy. It's looks absolutely mint. Well done. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate i appreciate the positive comments... she is certainly hard work to keep clean but well worth it when its done:thumbsup: