Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phantom ls3 r8

Commo_Carl

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR V6 Turbo Ute, 99 STI EJ207 GT FORESTER
Looks nice man, my neighbour has one the same. Only found one problem to my naked eye with your car... YOU'RE MISSING A PEDAL!!! :p haha but nah man, bet it goes nice with the redback's on it.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
sorry for the hijack and stupidity of this question but...

what is g-tech?

http://www.gtechpro.com/

Looks nice man, my neighbour has one the same. Only found one problem to my naked eye with your car... YOU'RE MISSING A PEDAL!!! :p haha but nah man, bet it goes nice with the redback's on it.

Thanks, yeah some people dont like the 6 speed autos but i do, and my 2nd last car was a 6 speed man but i like the quick shift option and the lazy auto option as well... plus they are quicker from a standing start ;)

Harrison

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VYII 3.8L A4
might i be extremely intrusive and ask what the factory price tag on these without any extras is and then what sort of deal you got with the extras you picked?

i understand if you choose not to answer but i have had my eye on these things since a couple months ago..

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
might i be extremely intrusive and ask what the factory price tag on these without any extras is and then what sort of deal you got with the extras you picked?

i understand if you choose not to answer but i have had my eye on these things since a couple months ago..

No problems... standard with cloth trim/manual and 19" wheels the go for around 65K. I paid a bit less than that with the leather/auto/sat nav & 20's.... Its a good time to buy atm...

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
So, any chance of an update?!! LOL.

Awesome ride John, keen to see how Phreddy's magic looks in one of these, with the white gauges.

Still loving the Auto?
I'm trying to get used the whole "manually selecting gears" bit of it all though, lol, missed some gears; Too late, too early - they rev out a bit quicker than the tired ol' 6 banger!

Any plans for an OTR and Mafless tune?

And one last thing! Do you have any clips of the exhaust? Couldn't really hear it in the drag vids, keen to get a little bit of noise out of the new ride, but don't want to rush into it...

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Hey Zeussy no worries man.. I have been slack in uploading pics of the white lights.. I can do a film clip of the car on idle and some light revving but not sure on how to upload the video clip...
I will do some pics tonight & the vid and try to upload them.. As for the Auto i still enjoy driving it and the quick or manual shift can be fun when you want to mix things up a bit. I wont bother with a tune yet as i would like to
supercharge it in another 2 years ( missus said i could when the car is 5 years old ;) I don't drive it much as i have a company vehicle and my wife has her own car... it is 3 years old now and just clocked over 10,000k's.

Johnsy

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
I have tried to upload the pic of my dash but it keeps failing for some reason..... pm me with your email address and i can send it that way if you like.