Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phantom ls3 r8

Trident

trident
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Senator 250LS1
That is an excellent example of a nice HSV, everything suits it to the ground love the mags. what brand of wax do you use. I have always used turtlewax which i'm pleased with the results (the new one ice) but wanting to know if there is a better product out there.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
she is certainly hard work to keep clean but well worth it when its done:thumbsup:

Aah yes...

Black cars are the epitomy of the love-hate relationship - so gorgeous when they're clean and polished but so much work to keep them looking that way.

...Not sure if I'll own another black car...

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Aah yes...

Black cars are the epitomy of the love-hate relationship - so gorgeous when they're clean and polished but so much work to keep them looking that way.

...Not sure if I'll own another black car...

Hey Dave.... im the same, they look the best when they are immaculate but it does take ALOT more effort to keep them clean. But i don't mind as i enjoy detailing my car... Also it's not a daily driver as i have my work ute, so she sits in the garage sometimes up to a month before i get her out for a wash and a drive ( if i have time) before she goes back into the garage again....

I never intended to get a black HSV but when i saw this one i changed my mind.... my next one will prob be silver again....

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Thanks buddy... you have been a member for nearly a year and i am your first comment...
i feel honored :bow:

lol actually you were his 5th comment. Posts in the My Ride section don't count toward your post count. Sorry to burst your bubble there Paul ;) :yeah:

...and I was his 6th comment (damn just missed out by 5 minutes!) ;)

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
ohh my gosh.
black is soooo hot!
VE's are growing on me! haha.

Thank's..... yeah they do look good when they are clean but it is a lot of work to keep a black car looking nice and clean :)

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
LOVE IT.. Good work

how hard was it to choose between red and black? they both look awesome

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
LOVE IT.. Good work

how hard was it to choose between red and black? they both look awesome

Thanks...... Not to hard i actually, i don't like red cars unless it has a Ferrari badge on it of course.....