Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pic Of My Car

87vlt

trust me i think about what kind of car i need based on my wants. I am not predjudice or patriotic like obviously the members of this forum are. I look at car for its good an bad points. Unless you want a car to run the kids around and do the shopping in I'd say an SS is not the car for you. Sorry if this offends you but sometimes the truth whether you admit it or not can hurt.
if your offend by other peoples opinions you live a very sheltered life and have obviously had very little to do with the performance car industry it can be harsh and is most of the time where opnions conflict.

87vlt

QUOTE (AirStrike @ Feb 11 2004, 12:07 PM) Firstly how many skylines are NOT ricers tho???Secondly from all your posts I have read your suggestions are not helpfull as all you tell every 1 to do is get a skyline, or aftermarket **** when thats not what they asked for, the idea of this forum is to help ppl with what they ask not tell them there ideas are point-less and follow your suggestions.Thirdly you have proven how much off a foolish ricer wanna be you are my trying to go there
first of all - not that many, unless you consider bodykits and larger rims rice. not that i see too many commodores with hub caps now days and standard body lines.

second of all - its called opinons. if you don't like people having different opinions go live ina communist country.

third of all - i have only ever owned commodores my whole life so go figure how i'm a ricer wanna be? I obviously have a much broader car interests and are more welcoming of opinions than yourself. there are more cars out there than holden and ford you know.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Go DFA, That SS is one very nice car ChRiDDa, great choice!!!!!

D

death-from-above

Mate we all know theres more cars out there however members of this forum feel as though at this current point in time they are intrigued by holdens or own a holden commodore and for that very reason alone can share experiences and swap ideas. If you want a forum that discusses all types of cars I suggest you find one because most people here only want to talk about commodores and not some jap import.

I have experience in the car performance world however I choose not to express my personal preference onto others, instead give advice and not shuv an opinion down somebodys throat whom I assure you doest want to hear it!!

Anyway ill stop wasting bandwidth and be done with it.....

Terence

Reaction score
QUOTE (87vlt @ Feb 11 2004, 12:27 PM)QUOTE (AirStrike @ Feb 11 2004, 12:07 PM)
Firstly how many skylines are NOT ricers tho???
Secondly from all your posts I have read your suggestions are not helpfull as all you tell every 1 to do is get a skyline, or aftermarket **** when thats not what they asked for, the idea of this forum is to help ppl with what they ask not tell them there ideas are point-less and follow your suggestions.
Thirdly you have proven how much off a foolish ricer wanna be you are my trying to go there

first of all - not that many, unless you consider bodykits and larger rims rice. not that i see too many commodores with hub caps now days and standard body lines.

second of all - its called opinons. if you don't like people having different opinions go live ina communist country.

third of all - i have only ever owned commodores my whole life so go figure how i'm a ricer wanna be? I obviously have a much broader car interests and are more welcoming of opinions than yourself. there are more cars out there than holden and ford you know.
how many skylines do you see that just have the body kit, don't tell me those stupid fart can exhauts are not rice, i dont think i have ever seen a skyline without one.

Great choice of car ChRiDDa,

87vlt

QUOTE (death-from-above @ Feb 11 2004, 12:40 PM) Mate we all know theres more cars out there however members of this forum feel as though at this current point in time they are intrigued by holdens or own a holden commodore and for that very reason alone can share experiences and swap ideas. If you want a forum that discusses all types of cars I suggest you find one because most people here only want to talk about commodores and not some jap import.

I have experience in the car performance world however I choose not to express my personal preference onto others, instead give advice and not shuv an opinion down somebodys throat whom I assure you doest want to hear it!!

people on this forum live bya very narrow point of view .... so pretty much to be a welcome member you need to own a commodore and have no other automobile interests .... isn't that called discrimination?

Terence

Reaction score
QUOTE (87vlt @ Feb 11 2004, 12:44 PM) QUOTE (death-from-above @ Feb 11 2004, 12:40 PM) Mate we all know theres more cars out there however members of this forum feel as though at this current point in time they are intrigued by holdens or own a holden commodore and for that very reason alone can share experiences and swap ideas. If you want a forum that discusses all types of cars I suggest you find one because most people here only want to talk about commodores and not some jap import.

people on this forum live bya very narrow point of view .... so pretty much to be a welcome member you need to own a commodore and have no other automobile interests .... isn't that called discrimination?
call it what you like, but there is a reason why this forum is called JUST COMMODORES

87vlt

QUOTE (Terence @ Feb 11 2004, 12:44 PM) how many skylines do you see that just have the body kit, don't tell me those stupid fart can exhauts are not rice, i dont think i have ever seen a skyline without one.

Great choice of car ChRiDDa,
i see heaps actually. as for tha farting noises, turbo lines don't make that noise. its mainly done by atmo 4 cyclinders. Actualy i'd go to the point where i'd say its techincally impossible for a turbo skyline to have a raspy exhaust (orfarting or whatever you call it) without having an exhaust leak and I've never heard one.

87vlt

QUOTE (Terence @ Feb 11 2004, 12:46 PM) QUOTE (87vlt @ Feb 11 2004, 12:44 PM) QUOTE (death-from-above @ Feb 11 2004, 12:40 PM) Mate we all know theres more cars out there however members of this forum feel as though at this current point in time they are intrigued by holdens or own a holden commodore and for that very reason alone can share experiences and swap ideas. If you want a forum that discusses all types of cars I suggest you find one because most people here only want to talk about commodores and not some jap import.

call it what you like, but there is a reason why this forum is called JUST COMMODORES
yeah because you people are too narrow minded and patriotic to even look sideways at another car.