Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pick up chicks..,

B

BOV

haha this is pretty cool!

never struggled with girls much but this makes some sense.

EDIT: i think this was a practical joke done by some guy :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
From a female perspective: PMSL

As if you need to read a pile of dribble guys - just be yourself I say.

C.

B

BOV

Sashyre said:
From a female perspective: PMSL

As if you need to read a pile of dribble guys - just be yourself I say.

C.
yeah but what if your shy and get no attention from the opposite sex? being yourself is rather unhelpful... :(

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
BOV said:
yeah but what if your shy and get no attention from the opposite sex? being yourself is rather unhelpful... :(

There is someone for everyone, you just haven't met her yet. Shy or loud and obnoxious - everyone get's there in the end :) If your shy naturally, imagine the pressure your putting on yourself in a social situation trying to recall what to say/do etc from that site, just end up making it worse for yourself. Just be yourself.

C.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Sashyre said:
There is someone for everyone, you just haven't met her yet. Shy or loud and obnoxious - everyone get's there in the end :) If your shy naturally, imagine the pressure your putting on yourself in a social situation trying to recall what to say/do etc from that site, just end up making it worse for yourself. Just be yourself.

C.

For a "Bitch" your very helpful, emotionally deep and.... well..... nice.....good work! :)

aZk.

B

BOV

Sashyre said:

C.
So if a guy walks around till he is 60 yo and then finally meets some old lady then thats life? No thanks :)
But then again if a person was trying to a be a better cook and asked for help and someone told him "Just be yourself" so hed remain a crappy cook, but if he read some stuff on recepies and tried out in the kitchen then hed improve... oh well there you go :)
I could use another analogy with a fat person... "just be fat..." lol
This is whats great about humans, we never stop learning but according to your theory of being yourself... is "just give up and do with what you got."

Kenster84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
if you want to pick up a chick how about just talk to normally and keep them as company. You will be superise as a result even thou i got a fair bit of female friends myself here

jax0n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive II
My 2 cents

Basically I rekon if she's not interested in you she's not worth puttin in the effort. Cause when you put in loads of effort you start "acting" and you're not really yourself.

She's gotta like you for you.

But if she shows interest, then keep it moving y'know. Don't just leave it at that "friend" stage. Otherwise you become "friends" and that's where you'll stay.

So from the start, if she seems interested, keep the momentum up, give her compliments, meet her on a social level and perhaps meet up with her without the other people, that are always there!!!!

Then invite her to take it to the next level Y'know. If she likes who she's with, then she will.

My Motto, " Make 'em laugh, make 'em c*m, and they'll be yours forever... " ;)

B

BOV

jax0n said:
Basically I rekon if she's not interested in you she's not worth puttin in the effort. Cause when you put in loads of effort you start "acting" and you're not really yourself.

She's gotta like you for you.

But if she shows interest, then keep it moving y'know. Don't just leave it at that "friend" stage. Otherwise you become "friends" and that's where you'll stay.

So from the start, if she seems interested, keep the momentum up, give her compliments, meet her on a social level and perhaps meet up with her without the other people, that are always there!!!!

Then invite her to take it to the next level Y'know. If she likes who she's with, then she will.

My Motto, " Make 'em laugh, make 'em c*m, and they'll be yours forever... " ;)
Some interesting points there mate :)

But I dunno about others, I always strive for the better... just because I can only afford an executive commo doesnt mean I wont be in the hunt for the HSV ;)