Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police bash hoons

eggs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SV6
I feel like doing that to people doing burnouts outside my house, especially during the day when kids are about, but two wrongs don't make a right and the cops should know better.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
DAKSTER:2065035 said:
I read the officers were still under stress from black Saturday, reviving burnt dead bodies from houses.

I'll assume you meant recovering lol.. reviving burnt dead bodies isnt easy.

Neither is recovering them, and the police have a shitty job in that, very stressful and heartbreaking. Not denying that for an instant, its a job no-one could enjoy.

You wouldnt think it acceptable for them to go home and take out their frustrations on their family though would you? They have no right to take it out on some random moron either.

There are no excuses. Reasons, yeah, but no excuses. They broke the law.
yes sorry bloody Swype text is brilliant until it inserts words you didn't write lol.

No I wouldn't except that, and if they did that this they'd be lonely people with no one id hope. Like bullies always take their bad lives out on some random they can dominate. But lets hope our doesn't tarnish all officers these actions. Some won't care they will label them all the same. I've had great dealings with police over the years. They will tell you just about anything when you and then are on the dame wave length of respect. But these blokes i'm not sure wave length mattered.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
yes sorry bloody Swype text is brilliant until it inserts words you didn't write lol.

No I wouldn't except that, and if they did that this they'd be lonely people with no one id hope. Like bullies always take their bad lives out on some random they can dominate. But lets hope our doesn't tarnish all officers these actions. Some won't care they will label them all the same. I've had great dealings with police over the years. They will tell you just about anything when you and then are on the dame wave length of respect. But these blokes i'm not sure wave length mattered.

Maybe the police were simply adjusting the lads antenna.
What could be better, you get pulled over for doing a skid, the police offer a free adjustment, a couple of good whacks later, the reception is far clearer then ever before.
Nothing like a bit of good old community service.

Hell I used to love giving my TV a kicking when the picture went fuzzy, always worked a treat!

please note, the above was said with sarcasm in mind.
The above statement may or may not represent the authors view on said subject

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Maybe the police were simply adjusting the lads antenna.
What could be better, you get pulled over for doing a skid, the police offer a free adjustment, a couple of good whacks later, the reception is far clearer then ever before.
Nothing like a bit of good old community service.

Hell I used to love giving my TV a kicking when the picture went fuzzy, always worked a treat!

please note, the above was said with sarcasm in mind.
The above statement may or may not represent the authors view on said subject
lmfao, that's got to become my sig for the rest of the year!. lol that's brilliant.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
I laughed when I saw this clip. I'm doing traffic control at the moment, and i tell you the amount of ########s i see everyday being smart arses dropping burnouts ect on my site. I can understand the frustration police officers go through. I see nothing wrong with giving them a touch up, sick of the justice system being so soft.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I laughed when I saw this clip. I'm doing traffic control at the moment, and i tell you the amount of ########s i see everyday being smart arses dropping burnouts ect on my site. I can understand the frustration police officers go through. I see nothing wrong with giving them a touch up, sick of the justice system being so soft.

I freaking hate traffic control. That doesn't mean I think you should get your head smacked in though. They didnt give him a touch up, they beat the crap out of him with weapons didnt they?

I'm sorry, I havent even seen the footage, I am arguing a principal here and in no way am I supporting the 'victim'. I just think some cops step over the line frequently and forget that they are there to uphold the law, not dispense whatever they feel is justice.

I'm sick of the justice system being soft too. So lets get rid of it and make anyone in a uniform lawmaker, judge, and executioner? No thanks.

Most of em are great people but there are bad apples in every barrel, and I wouldnt want to give one of those bad apples both weapons and permission to dispense whatever justice he thinks fit.

Its not for a policeman to decide on and apply penalties. Thats a judges job.

In many countries just to our north, cops can and do get away with whatever they want. We arent one of those countries. Life is Good.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Their police officers and have a job to do end of story. While their on the job their duty is to protect and serve the citizens in their jurisdiction and lead by example. It would be like a nursing home worker beating an old lady because the other residents pissed them off that day.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
I freaking hate traffic control. That doesn't mean I think you should get your head smacked in though. They didnt give him a touch up, they beat the crap out of him with weapons didnt they?

I'm sorry, I havent even seen the footage, I am arguing a principal here and in no way am I supporting the 'victim'. I just think some cops step over the line frequently and forget that they are there to uphold the law, not dispense whatever they feel is justice.

I'm sick of the justice system being soft too. So lets get rid of it and make anyone in a uniform lawmaker, judge, and executioner? No thanks.

Most of em are great people but there are bad apples in every barrel, and I wouldnt want to give one of those bad apples both weapons and permission to dispense whatever justice he thinks fit.

Its not for a policeman to decide on and apply penalties. Thats a judges job.

In many countries just to our north, cops can and do get away with whatever they want. We arent one of those countries. Life is Good.

Thats just silly and irrelevant, no one likes roadworks. Traffic control play a very important part in keeping work sites safe though. You can't compare us to trouble makers, were're just doing our job.

Thats over reacting a bit, i wasn't implying that we should "make anyone in a uniform lawmaker, judge, and executioner", i just think smack round head is pretty minor. Yes you're right they did take it to far in this instance (despite the way it made me feel).

But the thing is people aren't afraid of cops anymore, because they can't do ****. I think a healthy fear of cops is good, people would respect them. Sadly everything is open to abuse, but i'd rather we went back to the ways things used to be than what we are doing now.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Their police officers and have a job to do end of story. While their on the job their duty is to protect and serve the citizens in their jurisdiction and lead by example. It would be like a nursing home worker beating an old lady because the other residents pissed them off that day.

Since when did a nursing home worker uphold the law, i'm sorry but thats a poor analogy.