Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police! Rate the performance of your locals!

Rate your cops

• Excellent!, they arrive promptly and are friendly

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Alright, they get the job done.

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Not too bad, a bit rude or slow.

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Retarted monkeys could do a better job.

Votes: 57 35.6%

• Total voters

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i started this thread mostly to see how people percive there local cops and how those feelings have come about wheather good or bad and also to prove that not all cops are out to get you.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I havent had any problems at all... When i first got my car and when one of my friends first got his car and we were checking them out, a marked car pulled up, asked us if the cars were ours etc, was very nice about it all.

I've never been pulled over in my local area, but where I have been the officers have always been very nice, willing to have a bit of a laugh.

Once there was ... an 'issue' with my uncle and the next door neighbour (I thought it was very funny, but she called the police lol) Anyway, they came around pretty quick and sorted it all out very well.. They were calm n nice and all that...

I also did my work experience at the st kilda police station and all the police officers / detectives / admin we're great people... very nice, welcoming.. the lot (except for one officer who didnt even acknowledge my existance :p)

My vote was for the first option :thumbsup:

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
just out of curiosity who voted for retarted monkeys?, i put that in more as a joke and didnt really think that anyone would vote that.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i voted for a bit rude but thats just my dealings with 1 cop in particular who used to harrass me,

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
I voted retarded monkeys. The police where I live are completely useless and don't even do their job.They are a complete joke here. All the bogans from all the nearby suburbs come here because they know they can get away with nearly anything. And they do. In front of the cops, too.
I have no respect for the local cops anymore. If they pulled me over I'd spit on them in disgust.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
thats kinda extreme mr squishi...really? spit on them?... but where your from sounds like culburra where when the sun goes down the feral 12-17 yr olds come out to cause havok

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
yeah the police in this area arnt to bad depends on who you get! i mean when i used to live in kingston and my unit got broken into i called the police and it took them 2 days to come out and even when they did come out nothing was done no finger prints taken ect.. but.. i have also been let off the hook hear and there when driveing by police (possibly due to the fact they could see i was a family bloke :) )so yeah i cant complain! also i think people should take into account that police do have a pretty hard job! i mean they no everyone dislikes them but they are the first people to be called when crud hits the fan! the only police i dislike is the ones who go around on power trips they get under my skin! but i spose being in their line of work i cant blame a few from throwing their weight around from time to time just my thoughts!

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
thats kinda extreme mr squishi...really? spit on them?... but where your from sounds like culburra where when the sun goes down the feral 12-17 yr olds come out to cause havok

It's not a bad place really, all the locals are pretty good, and keep the out of town idiots in check, the cops are just crap.
The other day the cop on duty went home and spent her shift there. Rather than being at the station or patrolling. Its just a lot of bull**** like that really. And letting people drink-drive, get drunk in public, and cruise around with a dozen wasted people in the back of a ute. I'm just waiting for someone to get run over.
Their response times to emergencies are **** too. 20 mins to get to a car theft in progress that happened a 45 sec drive from the station is **** (they were at the station too, saw the cop car parked outside)

holden#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive V6
It's not a bad place really, all the locals are pretty good, and keep the out of town idiots in check, the cops are just crap.
The other day the cop on duty went home and spent her shift there. Rather than being at the station or patrolling. Its just a lot of bull**** like that really. And letting people drink-drive, get drunk in public, and cruise around with a dozen wasted people in the back of a ute. I'm just waiting for someone to get run over.
Their response times to emergencies are **** too. 20 mins to get to a car theft in progress that happened a 45 sec drive from the station is **** (they were at the station too, saw the cop car parked outside)

i'm not cop bashing, but i can see where you're coming from. the person that answers the phone at the cop shop is usually very descerning and prioritises very quickly. i think this results in a non life threatening complaint being put at the bottom of the list....