Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post pics of your cars with HSVi HF-20 rims.

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
It looks like I've found a brand new set of VF Redline Series 2 staggered rims with the original Bridgestones for the right price, so this may be the way I go... I do still love the HF20s, but these are the right price, staggered, have new tyres and are 19".

Now to try and sell my SSV Series 1 rims..

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Now I'm just confused.

Why, you quoted my post when I said SSV Series 1 wheels don't fit Brembos (note I did NOT say REDLINE), my car is an SSV (non Redline), I am now getting SSV REDLINE rims... make sense?

My original wheels
0015995_vf-ssv.png

Redline wheels
Holden-VF-MY15-Redline-Wheel-19-Single-copy.jpg

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Why, you quoted my post when I said SSV Series 1 wheels don't fit Brembos (note I did NOT say REDLINE), my car is an SSV (non Redline), I am now getting SSV REDLINE rims... make sense?

EXCUSE ME for trying to HELP by suggesting a 19" rim that would fit over Brembos.

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
EXCUSE ME for trying to HELP by suggesting a 19" rim that would fit over Brembos.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude, just helping clear up any confusion.... but thanks for your input on my thread. ;)

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline

My original wheels
0015995_vf-ssv.png

Redline wheels
Holden-VF-MY15-Redline-Wheel-19-Single-copy.jpg

Are you 100% they don't go over Brembos? The Series II SSV's do.

BLOWN-WH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman-Caprice collection
Ive always liked the look of the HF-20's style alloys ever since i first saw them.
Really really keen on getting a set in Dark Silver for my white coloured Caprice V but i don't know whats stopping me.....well i sorta do LOL.
Not sure if ill have issues with the TPM system after the swap over plus I'm really weird when it comes to wanting to keep my cars as original as possible haha.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Have you bought the 2015+ Redline wheels yet?
They're cast, unlike the VE2 & pre-MY2015 Redline wheels which are Forg'd, so are heavier than the earlier wheels.
If you're chasing performance, which the Brembos kinda infer, this could be a Thing.