Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post pics of your suspension setup

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
geez, morton just explained how 90% of the jap cars here have rolled guards, dodgy but not really, cept we use a base ball bat (the end that you hold onto depending on height)

Can't you see my profile pic, Rangi Kustoms Bra

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
nice setup reaper.

im runing koni reds, king superslow springs, nolathane adjustable panhard rod, nolathane lower controll arm bushes, and nolathane spring seat rubbers.

LGIM0008.jpg

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Yeah that's true wat u said padtrickz88 i used to have the wobbling sound on the rear end since the new rod it's gone which made me realize that something was probably rubbing something it shouldn't have been.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Yeah that's true wat u said padtrickz88 i used to have the wobbling sound on the rear end since the new rod it's gone which made me realize that something was probably rubbing something it shouldn't have been.

ahuh, used to happen to me when taking a corner pretty quick... it always ruined the fun..

Now that i have it in, no worries at all :D

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
I would speed up and hear this sound but i cant hear it now ever since it's fine.