Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post up you mace mods and power figure

MACE

Reaction score
car -
vz sv6

mods -
mace manifold spacers
raptor supercharger
catback exhaust twin 2 1/2
3.46 diff gears LSD

Power -
315RWHP (235RWKW), 872RWNm in 3rd gear

need extractors and high flow cats :)

Got to be happy with that :D

Especially when you consider that the factory exhaust manifolds and cats would certainly be hold power back noticeably!

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
Yea, couldn't believe it made that figure, supposedly another 30-40rwhp when I do the rest of the exhaust so I'm told

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
vy calais l67

mace cai (modified to fit 4" intake)
mace 1.9:1 rockers
mace 10psi pulley kit

2.5" twin catback

ran a 15.1 on 6psi with above mods
and a 14.7 on 10psi with above mods

since then have added extractors, high flow cats, tune, 3.46 lsd.
am yet to retest due to the diff clunking i'm pointing my finger at the driveshafts/axles!

STL17

Whipit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor charged vp v6 manual
I have drive shafts for you bro

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
i got the calais to do the clunk on command yesterday, got the missus to drive full lock right while i jumped under the car and held on to the fuel tank and got dragged along (only going like .5kmh) you can see both axle binding up from insided the diff then letting go with a bang at the same time. lsd is fu%^ed i think! im gonna take it out and put the single pegger back in. and source a lsd rebulid kit.

and staying with topic i dont have apower figure yet to go with my 1/4 times but i estimate between 150-170rwkw maybe?

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
VY Acclaim

Mods:

Pacemaker extractors into stock cat then to a single 2.5" lukey system
25mm Manifold Spacer

made 111rwkw but i have since got the 82 degree thermostat and the cold air intake so i would say closer to 115-120rwkw now

MACE

Reaction score
i got the calais to do the clunk on command yesterday, got the missus to drive full lock right while i jumped under the car and held on to the fuel tank and got dragged along (only going like .5kmh) you can see both axle binding up from insided the diff then letting go with a bang at the same time. lsd is fu%^ed i think! im gonna take it out and put the single pegger back in. and source a lsd rebulid kit.

and staying with topic i dont have apower figure yet to go with my 1/4 times but i estimate between 150-170rwkw maybe?
It could be the fact that the LS has preload on the cones from factory, to prevent it slipping under power and lasting longer, under high load conditions.

As a consequence though it's probably acting like a locker and chattering at low speeds and loads (?)

VY Acclaim

Mods:

Pacemaker extractors into stock cat then to a single 2.5" lukey system
25mm Manifold Spacer

made 111rwkw but i have since got the 82 degree thermostat and the cold air intake so i would say closer to 115-120rwkw now
That's a relatively healthy figure, considering the 25mm manifold insulator doesn't add too much to the peak power (if at all), as they really shine on the bottom to mid range. It's for this reason ecotecs drive noticeably better with them installed under real world conditions.

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
i should have also mentioned that it had around 350nm of torque at about 2300rpm