Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

POVRTY's Purple People Eater

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Cool, thanks BigDaz. Yeah my wheels look a bit small with the kit too. Although I was looking more closely at his car, I think the kits are slightly different, so his kit might not have dropped as far to the ground as mine does, hard to tell without being able to see it at the stock height with the kit and the 17's :)

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
Hey dude, first of all i have to say that's probably one of the nicest paint jobs i've seen on a VR/VS. Out of curiousity how much did the paint job set you back $$$ wise? Also how much for the chrome framing around the windows? Cheers, Bryce.

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
i think he did some sort of deal with the panel beaterm it was to be fixed from hail damage, under insurance, and he payed extra for a color change :D. chrome strips were about $480 a side i think. The rear strip and window is all one peice so if u got tint u gotta get it re-done :p

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
ok i got the nett back up and running the chromw strips were a bout $1000 once i had them tinted and its because i bought new ones as well. the whole car had to be painted once it was hailed on the put a new roof, boot and bonnet on it but insurance paid a big chunk of it but to drive in and drive out it would normaly be about $6500 but i had the mirrors and door handles painted. it was extra to have the arial hole in the front left gaurd welded up also

subaru_josh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Leone
looks tough as is. The paint is awesome. love the colour. keep up the good work .. and leave the spoiler off

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
i just found a crack in the left exhaust manifold while chaning the plugs. a good excuse for extractors huh! any 1 know what they are worth?

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
not the biggest fan of the rims.. are they custom plates.. if not, thats luck getting "VR" on a random combination on plates!

Do you have any grey matter left in your head Trent ?

They mean " One VR Six To See "

Thought you would know that seeing as you own a CSTMVR...

Dumbass

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Do you have any grey matter left in your head Trent ?

They mean " One VR Six To See "

Thought you would know that seeing as you own a CSTMVR...

Dumbass

Fair call, I wasn't aware of the plates meaning. I'm sure you'll agree with me that with the obvious plates taken these days, that they're starting to get hard to figure out, different pronounciation, combination of letters/numbers/words.. But seriously "flaming" me as a "dumbass" wasn't called for. And I don't own "CSTMVR" wouldn't mind the plates, but I ain't spending $300+ for them.

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
now now kids lets be nice to each other

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
nice car man love the colour, also love that front bumper