Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pranks - have you done any to work mates?

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Just doing the old can yah go get some elbow grease from out back and get some dehydrated water too , and its actully worked a few times lol

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
lol asking the 1st year for the sheet stretcher is a good 1 or my left handed trowel

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Previous Job at an It company had a new guy that thought he knew it all, played loads of pranks on him.
Reversed the mouse & keyboard PS/2 cables around (at a quick glance mst will miss it)
my favourite I took a screen shot of his desktop loads of Icons then moved all icons forn desktop into another folder, moved the task bar off screen and sat and watched him for over an hour pull his machine appart to figure out why it wouldnt work. I let him get 1/2way through a re-install of NT before i told him.
Also changed his keyboard to a devorak.

Other pranks grease in the toes of boots.
Seen a nasty one to get a serial prankster back deisel in the hand wash (after a while stripped the skin off his hands)

Fibreglass dust in overalls is a good one

Had someone in an office one stealing drinks out of peoples bottles of drinksin the fridge so we superglued the lids on. Superglue doesnt set in the fridge so as soon as the offender too a swig of the drink bottle permanantly stuck to his lips.

cant think of anymore atm

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
lol my boss thought we could stretch 1200 sheets to 1350:whistling

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
where i did my apprenticeship the roof of the building next door was below our window level and close enough that if you put a couple of pieces of timber from the windows to the roof you could slide someones toolbox,lunchbox or whatever onto the roof and then remove the timbers.
there was an old guy that worked there who rode a pushy to work,this was hoisted up into a tree regularly.

i once got taped up with about 3 rolls of packing tape on a friday afternoon and put into a little room where all the paints were kept.
then everyone went home.somebody came back about 2 hours later and let me out.

work experience kids are the dumbest
i gave one an ice cream container full of water and asked him to take it somewhere,told him to be careful because it was full of acid.
he nearly **** himself when he spilt a little bit of this water on himself

lol my boss thought we could stretch 1200 sheets to 1350:whistling

are all bosses as thick? mine tries that one as well
he'll measure a 2700 wall at least 3 times trying to figure out how to get 2 1200 sheets on it

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
At work(maintenance for a hospital), an ex mechanic working as a handyman rides his bike to work everyday. late one day we were all standing around talking bout his bike, as the time came for him to go, it wouldnt start.
We'd takin his bike key out, and swapped it for a blank!
Took about 10 minutes of everyone trying not to laugh, and checking everything on his bike before finally worked it out and he was on his way!

To the same guy, we hooked up a loud horn and flashing lights to a limit switch on his locker door!

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
best one i remember is working in a supermarket, stacking up overstock on a pallet, the guy i was working with was ducked down on the other side of the pallet from me, stacking cartons of coke as i was throwing them to him. anyway just as he stood up i yelled "OH S%$T" while pretending to throw a carton, he sht himself, jumped back and hit hit head on the wall behind him while i laughed like a maniac. thankfully he saw the funny side rather quickly....

hey i'm easily amused sometimes

cr212

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
had a bloke working with us once who strung a dead rat up over the doorway so the next person to walk in the next morning would cop a dead rat in the morning.

i dont remember how times ive got the pallet wrap and wrapped peoples bags up into tight little balls