Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ps2 slim mounting

rcnugget

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Exec
personally like I said I would run the inverter, it has its own fan cooling, low voltage cut off so you dont run your battery flat if you leave it on, and audible alarms if it overloads or shutdown because of low voltage. You can also run a multi board off a 500+w inverter and run multiple 240v items at once if you needed to as long as it doesnt overload then it will shutoff

the voltage regulator circut above is much cheaper if you are into home made electronics its alot smaller and easyer to hide but you only get voltages upto 12v dc, on the downside its much more likely to be damaged because it has no protection, if you overload them they will overheat and catch fire but if you treat them correctly and dont overload them they should be fine

dont forget you will need to also wire up a new power plug for your ps2 or hardwaire it to the main board if you dont care about warranty lol

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
the voltage regulator circut above is much cheaper if you are into home made electronics its alot smaller and easyer to hide but you only get voltages upto 12v dc, on the downside its much more likely to be damaged because it has no protection, if you overload them they will overheat and catch fire but if you treat them correctly and dont overload them they should be fine

The voltage regulator can run an output up to 37V DC and does come with inbuilt protection! With that said i still blew mine up :p and to be honest each 2 there own but i would also by a propper converter! DS sells them for like $50 anyway!

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
haha ok u guys are starting to confuse me hahahaa whats easier hahaha thats all i want haha easy also compact

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
thanks for all your help fellas lol and sorry rcnugget for hijacking your thread hahaha take a pic of your finished product of like how u mounted the ps2 would look kool