Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PS3 games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Assassin's Creed is a brilliant game. One of the best games to come out in a very long time. I didn't even get around to finishing it as the mission objectives became so monotonous and boring I just traded it in for something else.

Joey, if you get stuck into the game, trust me you'll understand :bang:

Yeah it does get repititive i've done everything in the game even collecting all 1000 flags and got all the acheivements (xbox360 version) now im thinking of selling it.
But it is a truely amazing game the cities are awesome, it has a great combat system once you get all your abilities and weapons and figure out how to nail those combo's.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Gears is an outstanding game considering its over a year old and still has some of the best graphics on home consoles. IMO the cover system is absolute crap. Playing online trying to run from somebody shooting at you if you touch a wall or whatever you automatically go into cover. Rainbow 6 Vegas cover system blows gears of war's out of the water.
Gears of War online is crap, period.

The single player is probably the best 3rd person shooter I've ever played. The game mechanics don't really allow itself to be a good "deathmatch" type game.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Gears of War online is crap, period.

The single player is probably the best 3rd person shooter I've ever played. The game mechanics don't really allow itself to be a good "deathmatch" type game.

Agreed online was **** i never really played online as i prefered RS Vegas and cod3 instead but single player and online co-op were excellant i thought the cover system worked well in single but not online

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
just bought a ps3 yesterdai, got it in a pack with NBA 08, but thats not out yet, so gota wait (not that i really want that game, but was tha best one in tha pack) i bought splinter cell double agent, pretty good, havnt really got into it yet, and jus bought COD4, fkn awsome game, expensive but fkn good!!

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
got a 360 and getting a ps3 in the mail in a few weeks, came free with my new tv!

i reckon i'm gonna sell the ps3 though, dont have any use for 2 consoles. Sticking with the 360 as I think the games are better on it, and at present I have no need for a bluray player.

Word has it if blueray wins the format war, microsoft will incorporate it into the 360 anyway.

At the moment I'm loving orange box. Halflife 2 is great, portal is fun and team fortress 2 is the best online game period. Anyone on xbox live? Be nice to play against someone in Aus for once, my tag is Bezz86.

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
Yeah i have seen photos of a prototype Blu-Ray drive for the Xbox 360. will post photos if i can find them

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
COD4 is so mint, online is mint too.
Any other games i should look into getting that have just come out?