Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PS3 games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
also anyone played resistance:fall of man anyone no if u can play offline game against the computer dont think it does which is reall annoying grrr i no u can play against people but i dont have a spair control yet thnks for ur help guys

waiting for midnight club metal gear solid aswel few games i want

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
*PS3 online is free, Xbox 360 you have to pay.

I don't see this as a good thing for the PS3... its a lot harder to complain about something you're not paying for, its kind of like taxes, you want to pay them because you don't want to lose your services.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
hahaha, nice one. your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.....
what causes it to wobble? gee i dunno...maybe the vibrations you cause from walking?? you do realise that when something as heavy as a human moves it creates vibrations through the ground dont you? or did you miss that physics class? go put a ball on the edge of a coffee table and then walk past it, notice how the small vibrations though the ground actually cause the ball to fall off? thats what wobbles the 360 mate, im not talking about it moving in such a manner that you can see it physicall rocking back and forth, hahaha.
That's just as ludicrous as what I assumed you were talking about mate.

I suggest you look up the definition of "wobble". In fact no... I'll give you the definition...
1. To move or rotate with an uneven or rocking motion or unsteadily from side to side.
Rocking motion that you cannot see? Not likely.

What you described certainly isn't "wobbling", it's vibration. They are not the same thing. In any case, that has nothing to do with the "stability" of the console as you initially described, its the stability of what is supporting it. Even still, it'd need a damn strong vibration to come close to damaging a disc. However that being said if you did not have the linguistic skill to describe the situations that can cause problems with discs, that is not my fault, nor is it my problem, perhaps you should learn to be a bit more verbose in your posts.

ive never said anything about being an expert or even thinking i am, nor did i say anyone was, before jumping to conclusions maybe thoroughly read what has been said.
i gotta laugh at the hypocritical comment about me being a "fan boy" though....coming from you...who's going blue in the face over a small comment i made about the 360. infact i own both ps3 and 360, ofcourse i like the ps3 more, its simply a better product!
And I said a comment from personal experience, not attacking you in anyway shape or form. You then took offense at me replying to it. Yet I'm blue in the face? haha yeah right. If you think it's a better product, you're entitled to your opinion. It has nothing to do with the matter we're discussing here. You've completely overreacted to an inert comment and now trying to go on with it.

the 360 is a piece of junk in comparison, there's about a 20:1 ratio of defective 360's to ps3's so im not defending "my pride and joy" (hahaha...funny stuff) im clearly just stating the facts and if you cant grasp that then thats your own downfall.
in your experience you say you've not had any issues....well omg that must mean that because one person hasnt experienced the 360 scratching discs then is musnt happen at all....but wait, it doesnt quite work like that does it....
Likewise if you're saying you've experienced issues, everyone must have. If you work in the industry, would you be so kind to tell us what you're job description is. Seeing you say you're not trying to be the expert, but acting like a twat when anyone simply states their opinion.

Where on earth did I say no one has experienced issues? It's quite clear people have, and it's been pretty well established that most occurred when people moved the console while it was operating and the locking mechanism failed. I only said that mine operated without scratching discs, actually no, 4 of mine did (in an earlier post I stated I had to get a few replaced). I wasn't stupid enough to put it in an insecure place where it was succeptible to movement or getting knocked. Maybe you were, is that why you're so upset?

as i said before...this is exactly what rubs me the wrong way on here, i give some people sound advice and instead of taking that onboard the know-it-alls jump up and try to discredit what ive said when it is merely the facts.
I tried to discredit the facts? What I said is that in my experience from using the hardware, I've never had a scratched disc when having it upright. They are THE FACTS about my experience. I also said I put it down flat now because having it upright can cause overheating. Maybe you shouldn't be so aggressive when people aren't actually attacking you as it makes you look like a downright fool.

If I gave you "sound advice" to jump off a bridge, would you? Never did I say people weren't having scratched discs from having them upright, infact I was offering more supplementary information stating that it can also cause overheating. You completely misread it as an attack then went on the offensive.

Also if being a floor worker or a repairer in some capacity makes you feel like an engineer and an authority on this issue. Or you've received official training by Microsoft on the matter and been told to instruct people to watch how heavily they tread around the console to watch out for the "wobbles", then carry on, its no skin off my back. :whistling

But don't abuse me for no reason, it makes you look like a fool, and it wastes my time.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
just got need for speed prostreet pretty dissapointed with the upgrading side of it i reckon they have gone backwards theres like 5 body kits u can choose from which are all pretty crap engine uprades theres like 3 options drivetrain engine and forced induction they bring em out 2 fast without improving em any else dissapointed with it???

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
That's just as ludicrous as what I assumed you were talking about mate.

I suggest you look up the definition of "wobble". In fact no... I'll give you the definition...
1. To move or rotate with an uneven or rocking motion or unsteadily from side to side.
Rocking motion that you cannot see? Not likely.

What you described certainly isn't "wobbling", it's vibration. They are not the same thing. In any case, that has nothing to do with the "stability" of the console as you initially described, its the stability of what is supporting it. Even still, it'd need a damn strong vibration to come close to damaging a disc. However that being said if you did not have the linguistic skill to describe the situations that can cause problems with discs, that is not my fault, nor is it my problem, perhaps you should learn to be a bit more verbose in your posts.

And I said a comment from personal experience, not attacking you in anyway shape or form. You then took offense at me replying to it. Yet I'm blue in the face? haha yeah right. If you think it's a better product, you're entitled to your opinion. It has nothing to do with the matter we're discussing here. You've completely overreacted to an inert comment and now trying to go on with it.

Likewise if you're saying you've experienced issues, everyone must have. If you work in the industry, would you be so kind to tell us what you're job description is. Seeing you say you're not trying to be the expert, but acting like a twat when anyone simply states their opinion.

Where on earth did I say no one has experienced issues? It's quite clear people have, and it's been pretty well established that most occurred when people moved the console while it was operating and the locking mechanism failed. I only said that mine operated without scratching discs, actually no, 4 of mine did (in an earlier post I stated I had to get a few replaced). I wasn't stupid enough to put it in an insecure place where it was succeptible to movement or getting knocked. Maybe you were, is that why you're so upset?

I tried to discredit the facts? What I said is that in my experience from using the hardware, I've never had a scratched disc when having it upright. They are THE FACTS about my experience. I also said I put it down flat now because having it upright can cause overheating. Maybe you shouldn't be so aggressive when people aren't actually attacking you as it makes you look like a downright fool.

If I gave you "sound advice" to jump off a bridge, would you? Never did I say people weren't having scratched discs from having them upright, infact I was offering more supplementary information stating that it can also cause overheating. You completely misread it as an attack then went on the offensive.

Also if being a floor worker or a repairer in some capacity makes you feel like an engineer and an authority on this issue. Or you've received official training by Microsoft on the matter and been told to instruct people to watch how heavily they tread around the console to watch out for the "wobbles", then carry on, its no skin off my back. :whistling

But don't abuse me for no reason, it makes you look like a fool, and it wastes my time.

wow, you must find something better to do with your time, i thought we'd moved on...
im not going to bother repling to what you've said, clearly there's something not right with you.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Lol, righto guys debate is over, move on.....
But yeah ive heard pro street is crap, most ppl that have it said they were bored within 5 mins, it certainly turned me off it

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Yeah i found carbon was the same too. Undergrounds and most wanted were the best out of the lastest generation

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah im not even gonna bother gettin it, unless its free lol, thinkin about gettin my firmware upgraded on my 360 this week.
COD4 is spose to be MINT, i dunno if thats on ps3 though.