Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

Maaate

hows it goin?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Ashfield coppas are the worse!
I've been pulled over by these guys like 5000 times... bout to go for a cruise with some mates one time, waiting outside my mates house, like against the curb, see red n blue flashing lights everywhere thinking they gona drive past me. Then they pull up right next to me and about 500 flashlights come straight at us. So they pull up next to us n ask whos car it was, im like its my pops, (put it under his name for rego n insurance n sh!t). so they like ok n reverse back n run my plates or something i duno, i look back out the window n deadset the guys screams at me, "STAY IN THE CAR MATE!" im like yeah wateva, switch off the engine n then they walk up to the car. Mate can i see your licence? im like yeah no worries, again they ask me, "mate whos car is it?" again i say its my pops, this dumbsh!t stares at me for about 20 mins until i say my grandfathers!?!! he goes "righto" then walks back to the car. so me n my mates honestly wait about 10 minutes til he comes back. Leans against my car like a hotshot n goes, mate your licence snapped. im like WTF!?!?!!! he goes yeah mate snapped in half see. so i go to him mate it aint fake, go n run the numbers on it n sh!t n check it coz its legit. takes a few steps back n talks to his partner then comes back to me n goes, oh yeah well sorry about that mate it was an accident. i go well what am i spose to do with this it wont get accepted anywhere. n then he goes... "Try some sticky tape?" i said you cant be bloody serious, he goes yeah well why not? yeah n then they pissed off.
then the other day driving back from byron bay, got pulled over by an undercover cop, he was cruising in some new gt thingyo, saw him following me for about 15 minutes n then he pulls me over, bit of chit chat, ever been in trouble before, im like nah blah blah, he goes "i was following ya at 140kmph for a while there, but, only clocked ya at 111kmph, just let this be your first n last time right mate." so copped a 231 buck fine n yeah, but like compare that to city cops that have nothing better to do than be complete arseh0les.
Anyways, cyas round

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
I was heading to Phillip Island on new years eve, Took a wrong turn at a roundabout so i did a U turn.
Went through the roundabout (this time to the right) and gave it a squirt. I wasn't going sideways (don't do it on public roads) but the back end gave a bit of a squeel.

Gunned it to 60, (not a km over) and all of a sudden, out of nowhere a car (they must of sat on 200 to get up to me) a car that was a distant spec in my rear view mirror a few second earlier, flicks its high beams up and follows me for about 2 minutes (I'm still sitting on the speed limit).

I approach a servo and all the red and blues start flashing. I pull over and think "s***, this is going to be expensive"

Female copper (very nice looking one i might add) walks over to the car and smiles at me.. i smile back (trying not to look like I'm scared ****less) she says " are you in a hurry ? " I said, " no, i made a wrong turn my bad I don't think I was speeding" I say (I wasn't) she smiles again and says "hah, yeah right"

Hands me a breathtest and sends me on my way... very interesting experience.

----------------------------------------
Couple of months ago I copped a canary for two blue LED parker lights...

Few months after that, Copped a 3 demerit point penalty for having my P plate behind my (LEGAL DARKNESS) tinted window at the back.... some fat ***** on a motorcycle got me, he musn't of got any the night before aye.

Blue-VZSSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Sedan
This happen back when Adam was still a boy, on my way back from Inverell NSW to Brisbane and was following an old fellow in a ford doing 60kms in a 100 zone coming into Tenterfield I decided to over take him on a straight stretch of road and being a bit of a hoon back then I dropped it back to 2nd and let it loose if anyone remembers the SLR5000 Torana you can imagine what it was like, alot off tyre spin and pure roar of the V8, passed him in a power slide into 3rd and 4th. I looked at the speedo and was at 160++. I backed off and was letting it slow on its own when I saw a cop car come around a bend up the road and as it passed he pointed at me I looked in mirror and see lights going brake lights on and tyre smoke from skidding and turning around. I pull over just around the blind bend and jump out of the car and stand beside a tree pretending to have a pee, he comes screaming around the bend and locks it up in a cloud of smoke then walks over and says I got you doing 110 in a 100. I think "thank c*%*p for that", he then said "have you been drinking" this is at 0900 am so I think fun time, "yes" I say and he grins and says in NSW we have RBT and he wants me to blow in bag, of course I say and it reads 000 on the cristals, he looks at me and says I thought you said you have been drinking, "yes" I say again adding coke, coffee, water. He goes red in the face and says "smart ass" and rights me up for 10kms over the limit, I just smiled wished him a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I pulled back out onto the road and gave it just enough the sound as though I was going to let loose when I see him jump in and come screaming up behind me again then follow me till I crossed the boarder and he turned around, funny though in Warwick they followed me all the way through town till the Cunninghams Gap turn off, Bloody slow trip that one.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Got pulled over this afternoon on the way back from Wilson's Prom. Alleged speed 11 k's over the speed limit. Officer asks me why I was speeding, calmly explained that I had just over-taken someone. Gave me a bit of a lecture about still having to stick to the speed limit even when over-taking.

To cut a long story short I respected his authority and he let me go with a caution. Maybe some of you young blokes should take note.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
got pulled over before.

i was driving home, cops were on the side of the road, i saw them swerve out and start following me, i was close to home, so they were the local patrol.

followed me to the lights, and then i hit the accelerator, my car wouldnt friggen go!!! no power! lagging very badly! i thought i had it in neutral, gah, then it went.

then i heard the sirens, they pulled me over, thinking i was gone for something stupid the dude goes "just checking, we thought you looked a bit young"
friggen car wouldn't go again when i took off!!!! GAHHHHHHH. what the hell was wrong, i don't know... like trying to drive in neutral

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
i was driving arround and i went up a hill and as i was going down the hill my speed slowly crept up cause i didnt see the point in wasting my brakes, so when i got to the bottom the cop was behind a tree and walks out onto the road and starts using hand siginals to tell me to pull over to the left, i stop he walks upto me and says do you know why i pulled you over.i said no idea i guess i was speeding, he shows me the speed gun and it says 74 (im in a 70 zone), i said that aint right and said when was the last time time you got your speed gun thing callibrated , and he said no idea, i said how do u know its right then,. he says alright im gonna let you off with a warning this time but next time u better watch out. and i just took off like normal.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i was driving arround and i went up a hill and as i was going down the hill my speed slowly crept up cause i didnt see the point in wasting my brakes, so when i got to the bottom the cop was behind a tree and walks out onto the road and starts using hand siginals to tell me to pull over to the left, i stop he walks upto me and says do you know why i pulled you over.i said no idea i guess i was speeding, he shows me the speed gun and it says 74 (im in a 70 zone), i said that aint right and said when was the last time time you got your speed gun thing callibrated , and he said no idea, i said how do u know its right then,. he says alright im gonna let you off with a warning this time but next time u better watch out. and i just took off like normal.

your lucky mate, even if a cop doesnt think its right they'll still book ya 99% of the time.

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
i thought for sure i was gonna be booked. but he said u better watch out next time, so im like yea whatever.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Didnt get pulled over but it was weird all the same:

Was cruising down Canterbury Road after just coming out of the hills at about 230-300 one morning. Anyway, i was driving my VL and mate was riding his bike. We come to the intersection of Canterbury and Dorset Road. As i was behind my mate he decides to turn left so i follow.

Stopped at the lights waiting to turn right is a Divvy Van. We make the turn as the Divvy Vans signal also goes green so he executes the turn. Being a bit wary i was watching him in the mirror and thought i saw him do a U-Turn and come back the other way.

Still cruising along at 60km's the headlights i could see kept gaining, staying with me for a while then slowing to almost a stop and this continued. Going through Boronia we were stopped at lights and i could see that it was a cop. After the lights he kept doing the exact same thing, coming close then dropping back and repeating.

At the end of Dorset Road me an my mate got through the light sequence and because the Divvy was so far behind he didnt, so as soon as we got onto Burwood Hwy i gunned it up to 60 and then we took the turnoff and pulled over in the servo.

Was just really weird

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
on my p's. never been pulled over in either of my Vks, i plant it until i hit the speed limit even with cops around but not stupid enough to go over, one of my Vks has a 2 inch sport turbo exhaust on it without the rear muffler, sounds like a worked v8 and they still dont look at me, but the instant i get in my mothers 1980 4clndr 4 speed honda civic with like 12inch mags :w00t: not a block from the house i get pulled over for a rbt, licence check and a defect check even though the roadworthy cert is still in the glove box from less then a month before, strange how life works doesnt it.

Been driving for 3 years and thats still the only time ive been pulled over, now that ive said this im screwed, no doubt first thing tommorow.