Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Purchasing a VY SS Sedan or Ute

hothouse vy s

supercharged hothouse VYS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore S
cheers for the info.. does anyone know what u would expect to pay for a both a VY SS Series 1 or Series 2 Sedan?

VYSS346

Reaction score
Website
vhheaven.bravehost.com
Members Ride
VYSS 5.7 M6
Mine was 28500 including 12 months rego.. thought it was reasonable seeing as its a manual too and silver :D.. the series one also comes with genuine 18 inch spare rim n tyre unless someones taken it out.. Around here at dealers ive seen series II stock SS sedans going for $32-$35k.. Be well worth buying a series one sedan from a dealer with extended warranty.. for 3-7k less.. Mines a series one.. running strong! :D all ive done is change the badges asthetically to the series II chrome versions.. and dropped it on superlows.. aswell as added the SSZ 18's..

so many buy the sv8 or exec and try and do it up to be an SS in the end it would be cheaper to buy the SS in the first place.. oh and i would go the sedan over the ute.. unless you plan on staying single or in a couple without kids for a while!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
If you can wait till march we will most likely be selling a series 1 Black SS for very cheap < Got a few Km's on it, but well looked after.
But, I'd say go the VY SS II Sedan.