Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Quicksilver VY S Pack sedan A4

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Some more pics that arent off my phone this time

DSCF0389.jpg

DSCF0393.jpg

DSCF0392.jpg

DSCF0394.jpg

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0397.jpg

Once Ive done a few more things to the car I might make an effort to find a new photo spot...but until then, meh :p

Radiator decided to **** itself the other day, coolant was pissing out all over the engine bay...bit of a mess. so there goes $400 :(
Car will be due for the 200,000km service soon which Im predicting will be expensive, seems like the likelyhood of new mods any time soon keeps getting less and less..

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
car looks the goods mate.

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate.

Nothing much to report, I did get a new sub today though. It's a JL Audio W0V2 in a ported box, 300W RMS. Yes it's not as powerful as my old one but my amp only puts out 300W RMS to the sub anyway, combine that with the fact that subs generally sound better when they're not underpowered, JL tends to be much better quality than Kenwood and the ported box as opposed to the sealed one...it goes pretty well. Much larger frequency range which is exactly what I was after.

2011-05-05163616.jpg

Also ditched the idea of VZ SS tail lights for the moment, they seem pretty pricey. I'm thinking about redoing the tint on the existing ones, maybe pinstripes or something, go a bit darker in certain places. Open to suggestions on that one.

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
get the vy ss tail lights mate around 160 and they look great

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah I did consider that, but they are the same design as the ones I have now just darker shades on the plastic. Im not a huge fan of the design which is why I wanted the VZ ones, Ill probably just do the tint job and wait for some 2nd hand VZ ones to pop up on ebay etc

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
Painted mirrors and stripped tint off tail lights, then redid with pinstripe. The mirrors were a bit of a pain because the cover wouldn't just pop off, it was glued on. So I had to remove them and mask them up. The tail lights we also very fiddly, but worth it I think.

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0407.jpg

DSCF0411.jpg

DSCF0412.jpg

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
loving the look of ya car man, looks good :)

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers mate :)
Gonna file my tax return tomorrow, so I'll fiiiiinally be getting some wheels in the rear future. I'm thinking VY GTS or VEII SSV if I can find any cheap. Or possibly aftermarket. Open to suggestions on that one.
And the damage from the little bingle I had is being repaired on the 1st of August. Can't wait!

ColdCash100

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hey mate, car is looking good. Could you post a tutorial on how to paint the side mirrors?