Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

R34 gt-t

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Front is 8kg and rear is 6kg so nothing outrageously stiff... that and I'll only be running 18s so that i have a bit more play in the sidewall

If the ride does become a little unbearable I can always take it for a cruise through the national park on the way home from work to remind myself why i got them in the first place lol

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Out with the old and in with the new. Got the rear coilovers installed this arvo/night. I had wanted to do all 4 but the bolts on the rear felt like they were done up with a 1in rattle gun they were that hard to budge. Eventually got them undo after much swearing and ingenuity with a 4 pound hammer and the jack. Didnt get any photos of the car but leaving the coilovers are the height they came up its just starting to tuck tyre at the back which is ok except the front is high and it now looks like a p-plater special which makes me slightly sick but its only for a day so I'll have to live with it if I want to get to work tomorrow. This was meant to happen over the weekend but got the finally got the air-con fixed on saturday (cause summer) and ran out of time.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Everywhere i go scrapping cause im low... did the fronts today and doesnt look too bad although the rear is a little uneven
Plan is to let it settle and then fix the heights on thursday, wheel alignment friday, new front bumper painted next tuesday and then i'll get some photos of how it looks

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Got the wheel alignment done yesterday and couldnt be happier. If anyone in sydney is looking for wheel alignments or suspension work done I would highly recommend East Coast Suspensions. Set the heights perfectly and they also work on the weight balance of the car to improve that as well. The camber is still a bit high but there is no more adjustment left in the stock system so will probably be getting some new upper arms in the future

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
This thread needs more boost.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
lol your right but my bank account is holding me back... that and coming from a v6 commo its got enough for me for now, i prefer having fun through corners than in a straight line

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
This kid takes home at least $2800 a fortnight.

Plenty of money to be spared on this.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
lol i wish it was that much but i still havent cracked the 2K barrier

Got to pay for a new windscreen too cause that decided to crack in 2 the other day

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I mean $1400 in the bank a week cheech. lol

Don't worry windscreen. Clear sticky tape is what these ricers are all about...that duct tape and cable ties.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Don't skylines pee boost?

Just throw a boost tee on and blow **** up