Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rampage car audio

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
yep supercheap brand. i am using a rampage wiring kit for my four channel and some rca splitters and so far no faults, as long as you dont yank the cords out of sockets.

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Dont touch the **** with a 10ft pole, Save up longer and get something decent.

Roachie305

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II commodore EXEC
i work at supercheap auto and i have to say, we dont sell the speakers any more but the accessories are very high quality, such as the amp cables and fuses etc. rampage were designed by a group of uni students a class project and were so good that they uni decided to put into production.

they took the best pieces of pioneer, kenwood, alpine etc and stuffed it into they're own product.

i personally havent heard the speaker quality, because the store i work at doesnt sell it, but the wiring components give a very good quality

hope this helps... a bit of background knowledge ;)

thomo73

Reaction score
Members Ride
Honda
Rampage

I've heard of it. It's cheap crap, that's why Super Cheap sell it.

I wouldn't say that they were crap but I wouldn't say they were great either. But in saying that I ran the rampage 6x9's and the 6" in the front and I abused them for 6 years with a JVC deck 50x4 and the speakers did take it rather well but the bass reproduction was not that good I have better ones now. The subs were very good the only thing that hurt it was a piece of timber going through the cone the amp that was feeding was the 2 channel bridged for a budget system it did sound good.
The prices of car audio has dropped over the years and is more affordable but would I recomend it No!!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I wouldn't say that they were crap but I wouldn't say they were great either. But in saying that I ran the rampage 6x9's and the 6" in the front and I abused them for 6 years with a JVC deck 50x4 and the speakers did take it rather well but the bass reproduction was not that good I have better ones now. The subs were very good the only thing that hurt it was a piece of timber going through the cone the amp that was feeding was the 2 channel bridged for a budget system it did sound good.
The prices of car audio has dropped over the years and is more affordable but would I recomend it No!!

Nice first post miner.