Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Range Technology Plugin AFM Disabler

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
Their AFM range Extender sounds more interesting .

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
Has anybody looked at these? Is it possible they'd work for VF SSV?

v8 – Range Technology | AFM Solutions for GM Cars, Trucks & SUVs

May be another gimmick from the US of A.....did not see any real or helpful posts or comments on the product....on their home page....maybe it will keep the 8 cylinders firing all the time...a lot of flashing lights on it telling you all sorts of things happening.....maybe it is the flashing lights doing all the work.....it is Christmas Time....also see their is a version 7 in the pipe dream...where do you stop with a free upgrade if you return with per-paid postage back to you?.....any way where is the OBD 11 on the VF??????????????

cfour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Coming Soon
If my memory serves me right, you can just switch to sports mode on the auto and AFM is disabled.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
just put your foot down and it will disable itself for free

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
If my memory serves me right, you can just switch to sports mode on the auto and AFM is disabled.

No, that still has AFM. It's when you go into active select "manual mode" that AFM is not supposed to be active. Piss easy to turn off with software but paying for seat licence and min charge for tuner would be $300.