Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reasons why the world is gone poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
WHAT IF'S... im sick to death of people always living off what if's...ie. you can't go do that..what if you die, who frikkin cares, i don't, i have a real life and can accept a risk or 2, piss off back into your sealed room i don't wanna hear it.:bang:

B

Bradg83

i think there are a few reasons the world has gone to ****:

People don't have time for people anymore. I mean, it takes 2 more seconds of your day to greet someone in a friendly manner. I couldn't count the amount of times I've gone into a petrol station or grocery store and been served by some cranky asshole who's only there for the money. if you dont like your job, QUIT! It shits me to tears... Also, if I have one more 17 year old girl at a cash register call me "Mate" I'm going to go friggen berserk. I'm not your mate, i'm a paying customer. Last time I worked in retail you were meant to be POLITE to customers..

Also, there are too many people out there with no respect for other peoples property. I see it all the time, people bumping there car door into the persons car that is next to theirs, and not thinking anything of it. I think most of these people think that if its not a BMW or ferrari then its an old shitter, and the owner won't notice a little dint or mark. WRONG. I might only drive a VN commodore, but to me its my pride and joy. I'd be absolutely shattered if anything happened to it, but some moron in a carpark can just treat it like a piece of crap..

That and the price of sh1t at the movies.. i mean comeon, when a drink and popcorn costs more than the movie ticket itself, you know theres something wrong :D

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Yeah.. that thing about opening car doors into other peoples cars... ARGH that shits me...
And about the movies... Dont worry, theyre fixing that whole thing where the popcorn and drink costs more than the tickets by putting up the price of the tickets :D
And as for the price of the tickets... I took my ex (was my girlfriend at the time) to gold class... $60 later... oh.. and the $5 for the bottle of coke :p ... Come on, thats just not cricket! (lol love that saying)

And another thing... Hypocritical (sp?) people and their double standards... TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND THINK BEFORE YOU TALK! :D

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i think there are a few reasons the world has gone to ****:

People don't have time for people anymore. I mean, it takes 2 more seconds of your day to greet someone in a friendly manner. I couldn't count the amount of times I've gone into a petrol station or grocery store and been served by some cranky asshole who's only there for the money. if you dont like your job, QUIT! It shits me to tears... Also, if I have one more 17 year old girl at a cash register call me "Mate" I'm going to go friggen berserk. I'm not your mate, i'm a paying customer. Last time I worked in retail you were meant to be POLITE to customers..

youve just explained to yourself why some of them are cranky. it sounds like your the type of person that isnt willing to have a conversation with them just because they say mate. if youre gonna act like that, dont expect them to treat you any better.
i work in retail as well and i do not give a **** about how im "supposed" to act with customers. if theyre gonna talk to me like ****, theyll get the same attitude back

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
i effing hate people taking my eftops card when i type in my pin. wtf are they touching it for???
gonna rip it up or something if it gets declined? give me my ****ing card!!

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
youve just explained to yourself why some of them are cranky. it sounds like your the type of person that isnt willing to have a conversation with them just because they say mate. if youre gonna act like that, dont expect them to treat you any better.
i work in retail as well and i do not give a **** about how im "supposed" to act with customers. if theyre gonna talk to me like ****, theyll get the same attitude back
im with you on that, i also worked in retail may moons ago and i thought greeting people as mate was just my way of being polite, hell im a true blue aussie, mate is nearly every 3rd word i use as well as bugger and struth:p

if you live in australia and get offended when someone calls you mate then in my books your a sad excuse for an aussie and should find a more 'polite' nation.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i work in retail and all us blokes in the shop call male customers mate. the female staff aren't allowed to though.

and i agree with everything minux has said (suprisingly) ;)
and julie.

and i'm sorry to say but christina climb out of your hole and have a good look around.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Religion - Number 1.
People don't believe in YOUR relgion.
You don't have to try and convince people to believe YOUR religion.
Just because people don't follow YOUR relgions rules - doesn't mean they are evil.
Etc etc etc. I hate religion.

The only other thing I can think of, is Lawyers, and the Judicial system.
i.e. Criminals breaking their ankle while leaving a house they just stole from. Then getting compensation.
Stupid people crashing/breaking/destroying something, then blaming the instructions for not showing common sense.

B

Bradg83

Stocky and calais 304, I've worked in retail and I have no problem having a conversation with someone, but the one thing that shits me is being called mate by a girl.. don't ask me why its just something i dont like..

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I don't like guys calling chicks mate. Or vice versa..

Status
Not open for further replies.