Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recomendations: How to set up an extra battery for my system

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
Most people know that a battery that is on the way out usually first struggles when its cold(how come you dont?)..........

most ppl have no idea how a battery works (let alone all the technical stuff)...they just know that when they get in their car and turn the key the car starts.

.......I dont know about your experience, but best not to second guess what I post......

that would have to be the most pigheaded statement I've ever heard......are you so perfect that you could never be wrong, that just maybe there can be someone somewhere who may just happen to know a bit than you......everyone should always be openminded enough to relise they could be a little wrong....I'm not saying you are wrong in this matter (I wouldn't have a clue about it myself), but loudmouth statements tend to show an ego out of control:whistling...I'll put the firesuit on now:flame:

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
...I'll put the firesuit on now:flame:

So you should: you have selectively picked out part of a response to a person that challenged what I said on a technical level and proved to not even know some of the key basics of batteries or was willing to research their claim, that is why they got a curt reply! not for simply being ignorant. If I dont know, I dont post ....if I post, I make sure it is right...got it? If someone reckons Im wrong and can back it up with something logical/feasible, Ill take it on board.....if Im wrong Ill fess up and eat my humble pie......got it!

and what have you brought to the table, absolutely nothing on the issue......what a waste of everyone's time.

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
what I was pointing out is that it sounds arrogant.....if u think I've wasted ppl's time, then why did u bother to spend time to reply....I actually found the whole thread helpful and informative, but sometimes arrogance can be annoying just like I'm sure u feel my post was annoying....if u know a fair bit about auto eletrics u wanna help me out with a problem?...

edit: and whats with the got it! crap...thats arrogant in itself.....u pointing ya finger into me chest while saying it?;)

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
edit: and whats with the got it! crap...thats arrogant in itself.....u pointing ya finger into me chest while saying it?;)

because you appeared incapable of reading/comprehending the posts that prompted what you refer to as my arrogant reply......as well as being a time waster.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
11.8 Volts started my car today....damn I got to get a new battery.